Plans

Cory's POV

I sighed, looking around at the blank walls, Tommy and Uni were sitting next. to me in the cold corridor.

"why do we have to stay out here?!" I glared at Tommy,

"because you wouldn't quit bugging dawn, and now we have to sit out her in the cold while they look after a fricking murder! thats why!"

"Guys, please don't fight, we were just making the room too cramped, thats all..."

I sighed, giving Uni a 'really?' look.

"why can't we just kill him, get it over with?"

Tommy's POV

we've been sitting on this cold floor for hours! and now my butt hurts.

Cory is pissed and Uni is scared, and'

"IM BORED!!!"

"Shut Up Tommy!" I zipped my lips after that.

standing up I stretch my legs pacing the hallway, trying to shake the boredom I started with the jokes. my secret weapon.

" you know grave yards.... well.... everyone is just 'dying' to get in them- AHH NO, CORY I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

Ashley's POV

the boy had woken up a couple of minutes ago, but had pressed himself against the wall and wont talk to us, right now he hissing at me like a cat.

"nick! what do I do?!"

"try to grab him and pin him down!"

"HOW?!"

"I don't know"

sighing I tried to grab his arm only to have him dodge away swiftly, his oddly colours r ed and purple eyes watching me closely.

"nick!!!" I was fed up with this, I've never met someone faster than me and now I had i was jealous and pissed.

"calm down Ashley, come over here for a second I want to talk to you." dawn had been so quiet I had forgotten he was there, but as nick moved to try catch the boy I walked over to the blue robot.

Nick's POV

I had been trying to catch this little crap for what felt like an hour when dawn called me over, he explained a plan that he and Ashley had devised.

nodding my head I went to the door and stuck my head out calling Uni and Cory, getting angry comments from Tommy,

"WHAT?! THOSE CREAM WEASELS GET TO GO IN BUT I DON'T!?"

once the door closed behind me, leaving just Tommy and I out in the hallway I explained the plan to him.

"so you do have your part it this, don't freak out next time."

"sorry..."

"no you're not."

"No im not~!" Tommy gave me a  'got Em!' smile, only to be rewarded with a smack.