dreams and nightmares

warning! this chapter contains heavy swearing and violence.
it also contains a small bit of fluff so if you don't like any of that I will sum the chapter up at the end, so skip to the safe line
__________________________________________________________________________________
Cory's pov

dreams, they always seemed like a waist of time to me, but every so often I would dream, of that place.

"Welcome back Cory." I smiled, looking at my pug friend, his metallic eye suiting his lab coat, and the pristine white lab around us.

"hey Uni! how have you been?"

"I've been good, Cory you're going to like this SCP"

my heart lept, "SCP 999!" following my best friend we head down the hall, to a small room made of glass, as we entered, the familiar feeling of happiness clouded my brain.

I knew what it did to my brain, I knew it was bad, but I just needed to feel happy sometimes.

"hey buddy! I missed you!" the orange slime like creature came up to me and seemed to almost hug me.

I laughed foe the first time in months, I was with both of my best friends, nothing could go wrong.

BANG

and there he was, my best friend, pinning Jon to the wall.

why can't this be the dream?!

Tommy's POV

I was smiling, dreams were my escape from reality, in dreams I didn't need to fear the monsters in the dark, for nothing bad happens in dreams.

I was standing on a platform, high in the sky, above mountains and where the clouds struggle to reach, but I wasn't scared.

standing next to me was Ashley, Nick and Cory, Cory was explaining how to play the game.

"ok, so then if you haven't done that you move forward, but if you have you have to stay, you all got that?"

we all nod and I run to a random colour, "I CALL YELLOW!"

the others all chose a colour, leaving Cory with pink.

"ok, Nick starts."

"ok, Never have I ever... had a crush on Cory!" everyone stepped forward,

"oh common, no one? I  guess im alone forever!" Cory turned and dramatically walked off his play form, then flew back up after a little while.

"ok, now you Tommy," I smirked, I knew exactly what I wanted to say,

"never have I ever, HAD A CRUSH ON NICK!" everyone except Ashley, who was now tomato red, moved forward.

"A-Ashley, y-you like me?"

Ashley opened her mouth, smiling and blushing madly,

but instead of confessing her undying love, a loud crash came from her mouth,

and suddenly I was awake, staring at my friends, one trying to choke the other.