Power down

Cory's POV

dark. why was it dark?! what happened?
"what the fu.... hello?" I turned to my door, wondering why it was so quiet.

dark and quiet, great.

"hey is anyone out there?" I banged on the door a few times to have no reply. I looked around my small room, the only light coming from the small flashing dot from above my lens.

turning back to the door I had a thought, it may not work but I better try it.

reaching out a I grabbed the door handle and turned it, hearing an unfamiliar clicking sound.
letting out a sigh of relief I realized that without power, the doors couldn't keep their electric locks working.

I was free.

Tommy's POV

'HOLY CREAM WEASELS! IM FREE!'

I knew what happened when the power went off, it happened to my cell once before, the doors unlocked. last time the guards came in and pinned me down while power returned, but its been a full two minutes, and nothing!

pulling open the heavy ass door I looked out into the dark halls to see them empty, I cant have been the only one to figure it out, I mean, im not a genius.

taking a few steps forward I decide to take a walk down one of the hallways, whistling, not many cells were down this way, it was for more serious nut cases.

as I walked into a particularly dark part of the hallway I bumped into something, or someone, I looked into her frightened eyes about to apologize, but she cut me off with a high pitched painfull scream.

Ashley's POV

I had made it out of my cell once I realized the doors were unlocked. as I made my way down the halls I heard a strange high pitched sound, only as it grew closer did I realize it was whistling, fining a deep shadow to hide in I closed my eyes a d listened as the whistling got closer.

I was just about to look up we i felt someone bump into me. oh no!

i looked up expecting a guard to grab me and put me back in my cell, instead, i was met with a bright yellow, smiling, face.

I had we even realised I had started screaming until the boy with the face clamp ed his hand over my mouth,

"holy snails you're loud."

I was just about to run when I heard two more sets of footsteps, he brought backup!

but the boy who was holding my mouth shut whipped around only to get punched in the face.

"DONT TOUCH ASHLEY!" standing there in the corridor was a tall figure with a fully grown beard, glasses, and beutiful eyes.

"Nick" my heart sang as I rushed to him and he held me in a tight embrace. nick was here, Im safe now.

"oh my- Ashley are you ok, did he do anything to you?!"

i shook my head, "no, i just, freaked out..."