family word games

Cory's POV

I looked over to Jon, his confused gaze meeting mine.

turning back to the door I helped Jon limp over to where uni disappeared to, a million thoughts streaming through my head.

holding my hand up I knocked on the door,

"room service!" I heard Jon snicker next to me as I called out the stupid phrase.

no more then a second passed before the door slammed open and there stood Ashley, tears streaming down her face, her bright red hair messy and tangled.

the next thing I knew I was having my ribs crushed in a tight hug while Jon was laughing at me, suddenly he was dragged into the hug as well.

Ashley didn't stop even with our gasps of pain until nick came out and dragged her off,

"where have you been? how are you alive?" I felt myself relax as Nick asked questions,

"you two have been gone for six days, why didn't you come back to us?" I stiffened.

I turned to Jon and his gaze was hard, he mouthed 'don't tell him' and I nodded,

"we-well, we were stuck in a room with the wolf and trying to survive, we thought we were going to die, but then the sprinklers came on and it left... we couldn't come back until our wounds were heeled enough to walk... we're so sorry"

nicks gaze settled on the gash on my arm, then the blood on Jons clothes,

"ok,come on, a while ago Dawn found some bandages" nodding to nick I helped Jon hobble inside.

the first thing I noticed was how dry it was,the next was the fact that Tommy and uni were staring at us like we were walking around headless.

good to see they're still ok

Tommy's POV

THEY WERE ALIVE?! WHAT?! I was filled with joy, Cory and Jon where alive, I could finally say sorry.

I stood up, dusting myself off, and walked up to them, Cory sat Jon down and turned to me,

"hey Tommy, long time no see" Cory smiled at me and I couldn't take it anymore

"CORY IM SO SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE PICKED A FIGHT WITH YOU ITS ALL MY FAULT!"
Cory looked at me, shocked by the sudden apology,

"me too Cory... I should have let you and in..." uni spoke up in a soft voice behind me

Cory smiled at me calmly " dont worry guys, we're alive... and at the of the day, thats all i can ask for"

i felt myself relaxing but something was wrong, I turned to Jon, he was smiling and talking to Ashley but a hatred was coming of him in waves.

shaking my head I went and sat back down, feeling a lot lighter then earlier.

" well.... thats over..." Uni sighed as he sat next to me,

"yep..." I watched how everyone else worked in the room, like clockwork, knowing exactly what to say to keep the others happy