Wolf at your doorstep

??? POV

I moved through the shadows, so quickly I was almost flying. I could smell their blood and it was fresh.

I looked behind me to see the glowing eyes of my two companions, turning back around I saw a door lying on the floor, and I pushed my four paws off the ground and lets gracefully over the discarded scrap.

"Theta, how long do we have until they find out?" my friends blue eyes seemed to glow as my words came out like the black smoke around us, not really words but flicks of our long smokey tails, and words through the mind.

" about the passing of a moon. a month in their toung." I bowed my head.

"they're dead Alpha, why do you care?" delta narrowed his red eyes.

"because, if we don't help them, all of the celestial hell will break loose, and we shall perish with them."

our soft paws steps was all that could be heard through the hallways that night,

even the unsuspecting know that danger is at their door step, waiting like smoke.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry that this took so long to get out! I've been busy writing a new story not shred squad related
but here is the new chapter

we have three new characters,

Alpha, white eyes
Theta, blue eyes
Delta, red eyes

wolf like in appearance, but smoke like in nature, what are they exactly?

leave your ideas of what our new trio is in the comments and ill check them all out!