prank wars pt.3

I promise this is the last one I just realised that i didn't really and the last one properly.

DANIEL'S POV

Day six. Six days of pranks. So far Jasmine is winning with Christina and Zach. I don't think I can handle this anymore. I throw myself on the bed and count the scores again. I look over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 10:50pm
"Lets see five points for jaz for the candy land prank. Five points to Jack for the bucket on the door." I'm going insane. I hear a yell from downstairs.
"JONAH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." aaaannnnd Jack is pranking jaz again. I run downstairs to see Jack with Jonah's phone on his hand. He actually looks really pissed off. Wow I didn't know he was such a good actor.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME, SHE'S THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR THEM." Jonah yelled.
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ACTUALLY SEND NUDES TO MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SISTER. THERE IS A SIX YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER YOU ARE TWENTY YEARS OLD. I COULD HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT " And this is when Jasmine comes running down the stairs. She looks really mad. "JONAH YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I JUST GOT A TEXT FROM AVA SAYING YOU SENT HER NUDES. "
"SHE FUCKING ASKED FOR THEM."
"Let me see both of your phones" jaz says. Jack and Jonah handed her their phones. She unlocked Jonah's phone and went to his messages. She was scrolling through the page of texts when she sees a picture that Jonah sent. It didn't load so she pressed on it again. "Come on asswipe." The picture loads and it's a picture of some old guy laughing. Jack and Jonah start bursting out in a fit of laughter. " YOU GOT AVA INVOLVED IT THIS PRANK" She closes her eyes tightly and walks away. "One.. two.. three" I watch as she dissapers into our room. "Wow Jack I didn't know you were such a good actor, that's ten points" he high fives Jonah and I sit on the couch. One more day. I hear crying from upstairs. It's coming from my room. I run upstairs to see jaz in the bathroom crying. "Babe what's wrong?" I walk over to her and try to hug her but she pushes me away.  She walks downstairs and into the kitchen where Jack is. Christina comes rushing over along with corbyn. Jaz latches onto Christina and whispers something in her ear. "Jaz what the hell is going on?" Jack questions. It was only now that she showed what was in her hand. A positive pregnancy test. I instantly know this is a prank. Jaz and I never had sex and she would have told me or Jack if she lost her virginity. And she wouldn't cheat. right. RIGHT.
Jack stares at me. I get really uncomfortable. "Don't look at Daniel" 
"Well who else would get you pregnant" Jack says very clearly trying to hide his anger.  She comes over and holds my hands. "Daniel I'm so sorry." She squeezes my hands tightly. "Zach" she says in a whisper. Jack storms up the steps at full speed. Me and jaz follow him. "Jack stop please." She pleads. He burst into Zach's room where he is holding a sign that says you just got pranked. Jack's face went from angry to angrier. I just laughed. "Aren't you mad, she was trying to tell you that she cheated on you, WITH ZACH, and that he got her pregnant." Jack said. "Nope, because she already told me she wanted me to take her virginity when she was ready. And she wouldn't cheat, especially with a guy who is two years younger that her."
She giggled and kissed my cheek.
"smart one you are." Jack spoke in again. "Ok ok. Nice prank. But where the hell did you get a positive pregnancy test?"
"Oh I found it in the trash." Everyone looks at Christina. And she just laughs.
"Don't worry Corbyn she's joking,they sell fake ones at Walgreens." Corbyn lets out the biggest sigh of relief.  "That's twenty-five points for jaz" I say. "And that puts her and her team in the lead."
"I'd start sucking up to us now Jack." She says pointing to the clock. 11:45. "Wars end at midnight. So unless you have some huge prank up your ass that will get you thirty points in the next 15 minutes I would start cleaning out the mine and Daniel's bathroom" she says. Wow and I thought Jack was angry about the prank. He goes back downstairs along with Jonah and Corbyn. "Well I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight guys" Zach says. "Goodnight" me and jaz leave the room and go to our room. "That was a good prank you know. You had me actually thinking that Zach got you pregnant."
"Please I would've told you if I lost my virginity, and cheated on you."
"Good point"
"Anywho i have to get in the shower. Wanna join"
"I would LOVE to join you in the shower"