Gorls Day Out (With Daniel)

DANIEL'S POV

I wake up to hear whispering in my room. "Jaz?"
"Sshh baby Jack might hear us." What it's not like we're doing anything why can't jack-my thought was interrupted by her touching me through my sweats. I moan at her action. "Sshh." She leaves for a second and goes to my drawers where she pulls out a rope made of silk. How the fuck did that get in there? She ties my hands to the bed and kisses down my chest. (He's shirtless.) She pulls down my pants and boxers letting my now hardened dick pop out. "Daniel." She moans. "Daniel.....DANIEL." I open my eyes. Jasmine and her friends were sitting at my desk looking at me. Then I realized that my pants were wet. Shit. Then they start bursting out laughing.
"Jasmine oh jaz." Alexis moans.
"Right there jaz" Christina says.
"Fuck you" I say. Then I look at jaz. Her eyes are wide open. I feel the blush rise to my cheeks and I run into the bathroom. Seconds later I hear a knock on the door. "Dani. Babe let me in." I let her in and she sits down on the shower next to me. "Are you gonna laugh at me like your friends?" I asked.
"No"
"Are you gonna break up with me because I can't just man up and fuck you?"
"No. It's just im a virgin. You a virgin and I didn't think either of us were ready."
"Well I would wait a thousand years just because you weren't ready. And most guys would just lie to you saying that and move on the second you don't give them sex. But I mean it. I will die a virgin just because you weren't ready." I look over to find tears forming in her eyes. I kiss her.
"That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She says.
"I love you Jaz"
"I love you too." She stands up from the shower. "Me and the girls are having a day out you wanna join us?"
"YES, now you girls get out and let me get ready to be decent for the public" I say shooing the girls out of my room. "James Charles who i only know Daniel seavey?" Jaz says. "Did you just call me a drag queen?"
"Yup, ok you get ready for the public" she says with a giggle and leaves the room. I go to my dresser and put on black skinny jeans with rips at the knees a white t-shirt and white vans.

(Just had to add a picture of Daniel

(Just had to add a picture of Daniel.)
I run downstairs and wait for the girls.
JASMINE'S POV

after I leave the room all of us head into my room and get dressed. "Hey lexis can you pass that t-shirt over there please?" She throws me my t-shirt that says seavey 1/5. I put on black ripped jeans and my white Adidas hat. With checkers vans.

Christina wore a white crop top with skinny jeans and black heels

Christina wore a white crop top with skinny jeans and black heels. And  Alexis wore white ripped  jeans with a baby blue t-shirt. We all look in the mirror. "We look hella hot right now" Alexis says. "Yeah we do" we walk down the stairs like supermodels and met Daniel at the bottom. "Alright what's first on the list of our day out?" Christina asks. "Hmmm. Shopping" I say. We all agree and get in the car.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_time skip-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We arrive at the mall and the first thing that we see is a Victoria's secret. Us girls look at each other and run into the store dragging Daniel along. We run into the bra section. "What about this one?" I ask. "To pink" the girls say. "This one" "to classy"
"This one" "Omg perfect" I giggle and we move onto underwear.

After about ten minutes of Victoria's secret we move onto hot topic. Then I see the build a bear. "Hey girls. Do you wanna build a bear?" There eyes go wide and all four of us run into the store. "We have to get matching ones Daniel." We pick out two bunnies and we get shirts that say his and hers. We walk out of the store and a group of girls who look to be about 12 come up to us and start fangirling.
"See I told you they were here Sam." The one girl says.
"Well I'm sorry my brain still thinks I live in PA." The girl who I'm assuming is Sam said. The girl on the left looks really familiar.
"Wait y'all used to live in PA" i ask.
"Yeah with our older brothers. The're twins and they are really annoying sometimes. OMG I'M sorry I'm Katie by the way."
"So where are your brothers?" Daniel asks.
"In build a bear. They said that they recognised a girl in there and wanted to say hi.
"Brendon said that she's our future sister in law" Sam says and both the girls giggle. 
"Wait are your brother Brendon and brad?" I ask.
"Yeah"
"Hold on I gotta go find them in there" I walk back into the build a bear. I look around while still walking and run into someone. "OMG im sorry I was just looking for someone" i say
Then I look up. "Bubba, where is Brendon urie?"
"Over there washing his bear." He says. I look over and giggle at my friend washing his bear. "Brendon urie" I say and he looks back instantly dropping his bear and running over. "Sooo, I'm your future wife?" I ask. He blushes . A lot. "I see you've met our sisters." Bubba says. "Yup. There freaking adorable. C'mon my friends are waiting for me." We walk out of the store and his sisters are taking pictures with Daniel and Christina.
"YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME THE GIRL YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH WAS JASMINE AVERY." Sam screams.
"You do realize that she can't be your future wife right?" Katie asks Brendon.
"Wait, what,why?" Crap. Daniel comes over and snakes his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.
"BECAUSE SHE'S DATING DANIEL SEAVEY" Sam screams again. Brad looks at me with a shocked face. Brendon looks mad, really mad. "Brendon I'm sorry I didn't-" he cuts me off. "C'mon girls let's go"
"But I wanna stay and talk to Daniel."
"No" he grabs there wrists "let's.go". He drags them out of the mall. "I'm sorry just give him like a week to calm down" brad says. Or you could just stop talking to him" Daniel says from behind me. "Hmm I love when you jealous"
"I'm not jealous I just don't like when you talk to other boys. Other than the why don't we boys of course."
I giggle. "See you later bubba" he follows his brother out of the store.
"I don't like those two" Daniel says.
"Daniel stop being jealous i love you and only you." I say giving him a kiss.
"Do y'all wanna go home eat ice cream and relax by the pool?" Alexis asks. "Hell yes my feet are pulling me" Christina says. "Ten maybe you shouldn't have worn heals." I giggle. Oh if looks could kill. "I have to wear heels I have a beauty YouTube channel." We continue friendly bickering all the way through the mall. Daniel laughing at us the entire time.

____________time skip_________________

We run upstairs and throw on our bathing suits. "Next ice cream." Alexis says. We walk down to the kitchen and each scoop out a crapload of chocolate ice cream and walk outside to the pool. "So girls did you have a nice day out?"
"Definatly. I love being in LA" they say.