Y'all I need your opinion

Dont worry im not finishing this book anytime soon bit I need an opinion. Im writing a new book and i have a few ideas but i need to know which one is the best.

1) WDW imagines/smuts/preference.
You know what that ones about. And I can do requests.

2) (idk the name of it yet)
Basically this girl named Madelyn, who is only 14 years old Goes insane and captures the WDW boys. Ok let me explain this a little beter.
Her older sister Alex  was dating Jonah and Alex got pregnant and Jonah left her. Madelyn and Alex had a very strong relationship and very often did thing together. So when Alex got depressed so did Madelyn. She would lock herself in her room planning evil things to do to get revenge on Jonah. She was slowly driving herslef insane. She comes up with a plan to capture all of the boys and keep them in the family's summer home which was basically abandoned. Will her sister find out? What is she going to do once she gets them to the house? Maybe somethings are better left wondering why.

3) will you be the prince to my prince?
Yes...this is a jachary one.

Zach was a young prince who was being forced to marry a girl he hated. For you see he had a secret that he couldnt tell his dad. Or his mom. Or his siblings for it would ruin the royal reputation. He was gay. When he thought that all hope was lost he found the stable boy tending to the horses when he went out one day. They started talking and Zach found out that the other boys name was Jack. And that Jack. Was gay. He continued to sneak out to see Jack. They slowly start to fall in love without realizing it. One day Jack brings up a thought that they should run away together. Somewhere where nobody would recognize Zach. Will zach agree? Will his parents find out that hes gay? Who knows?

Vote in the comments which one you want. Autumn is out

PEACE❤❤