Welcome Home

It's been a couple weeks since the whole thing happend and Daniel has been healing really well. I brought April in a couple of times so he could see her. Long story short she hates hospitals. I was currently in the elevator going up to Daniels room. The little bell dings and I step out of the elevator. I look past the familiar halls. One by one the room numbers get bigger until I reach room 607. Daniels room. I walk in and see a nurse with paperwork. A smiling Daniel is sitting next to her.
"Hey Dani what's up?" I ask and he looks up.
"JAZ. They say that I've been healing so well that they are going to release me early." He says bouncing up and down.
"Mr. Seavey calm down please." The nurse says. "I'll give you two some privacy." And she leaves the room. I smile and run over to him.
"So when did they say you could leave?"
"They said the earliest I could leave is this afternoon which I'm planning on doing." He smiles. I giggle.
"Stop smiling so much it's hard to kiss you." He instantly takes my head in his hands and smashes our lips together.
"Your the only person I would stop smiling for." He says and smiles again. 
"So do you want to get you stuff packed up."
"I don't really have anything, but if it will make you stay longer."
I giggle. "C'mon you need a shower." I say. He covers his heart and pretend to be offended.
"I am mildly offended."
I laugh and throw him his clothes.

Time skip to afternoon------------------------

DANIEL'S POV.

I had just signed the release papers while Jasmine was packing up my stuff. I turned around and she was folding my clothes. I laugh at her.
"What's so funny?" She asks looking up.
"You look like a fifties housewife." She really did. She was wearing a mid-thigh sundress and her hair was curled.
"I do not."
"Do to."
"Do not."
"Do to."
"That's it I'm going home and changing into pajamas." She chuckles and goes back to helping me pack the very little valuables I had here.
"Alright Mr. Seavey well need you to come back next week for a check up. But other than that enjoy your life. We'll see you next week."
Jaz put her arms around my shoulder.
"Lets go cutie, everyone's ready to see you at home." We walk out the doors into the warm summer afternoon. I look over at Jasmine. The light was shining on her face and she had a huge smile on her face.
"What's got you so happy?" I ask.
"Just the fact that I get to sleep in the same bed as you again. I mean as much as I love Corbyn sharing a room with him for two weeks is driving me insane."  I laugh at her and I slide into the drivers seat.
"What no you are not driving." She says.
"And why not?"
"Because you already suck at driving plus you just got out of the hospital." She says smirking at me. I grumble playfully and slide over. She slides in next to me.
"I'm totally the better driver of this relationship." I tell her.
"Uh huh, yeah and um which one of us drove around a newborn?" She raises an eyebrow.
"Touche."

Time skip because car rides are boring.

JASMINES POV

"Honey we're home." I yell.
There's no answer. I walk into the kitchen to see a note from Jack.

Hello there sister. I roll my eyes.

I know you went to the hospital but April was getting antsie so we took her to the aquarium. I know you were talking about how he might get released early. Oh my god i just got you text saying he's coming home. We still went the the aquarium though. You kids have fun.

Oh and p.s. there are condoms in your dresser draw. (I put them there ;)

I crumble up the paper ant throw it in the trashcan. I walk back to the living room to see Daniel on the couch. I sit down next to him  and cuddle into his chest.  We look into each other's eyes. I look up at his forehead. The small scar in the middle of his forehead reminds me of what happened.  I smile and kiss it.
"What was that for?"
"Ask April my kisses make everything feel better." I say and he smirks.
"Well my lips hurt will your kisses make them feel better?" I put my lips onto his. I feel him smile into the kiss. After a few minutes we break apart.
"I don't know do they feel better?" I ask.
"Much better."
I chuckle and lay my head on his lap. He starts playing with my hair. I put on a movie but neither of us were watching it. We were just looking at each other sitting in comfortable silence. All of a sudden he burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" I ask laughing at his randomness.
"Its just the last time you were down there we made a baby." He says. I laugh.
"DANIEL." I can feel my cheeks heating up.
"What? it's the truth."
"You know what else it the truth?" I ask him.
"What?"
I pick up the throw pillow with my feet and throw it at him. He laughs and picks up the pillow off the floor. Knocking me off of his lap in the process. I fall on the floor my hair in my face. He starts hitting me with the pillow. I laugh until my side's hurt. Picking up the other pillow next to me I start hitting him.
"PILLOW FIGHT!!" He screams. We start running around the entire house throwing every pillow we can find at each other. After a while of us going after each other he tackles me onto the couch. He settles himself on between my legs and kisses me. The kiss is long and passionate. We break away.
"Jaz I love you."
"I love you too." I say and look into his eyes again.
"Will you be my girlfriend? Again?" He asks. I smile
"Of course." He nuzzles his head onto the crook of my neck. After a little bit o hear his soft snores. I kiss his head and pat his back.
"I love you." I say and my eyelids start to get heavy. I fall asleep being the happiest I've been in years. I'm the luckiest Damn girl in the world.