we're home alone again

JASMINE POV

A/n before you read this just remember that that girls have been in the house for about 2 weeks now.

I wake up to two texts. One from Christina and one from Jack.

Chris cross(christina)
Hey me and corbyn realized that we haven't had a day to ourselves since I got here so we went out for the day. Didn't wanna wake you and dani y'all looked so cute. Ttyl xox❤❤

Fart Face(jack)
Christina and Corbyn went out for the day and the rest of us went skating. Well be back by 3. You and Daniel have fun. But not to much fun. I'm watching you two.😐😐😐

Me
Fuck off I do what I want, who I want, when I want.

Fart Face
Oh god. I do NOT want to be an uncle yet.

Me
Can't make any promises.

Fart Face.
I'm done talking to you 😑😑

I check the time. 11:03. I look over at Daniel and he rolls over so he's now on his back. The blanket falls off him and his pajama pants are hanging low on his waist. His v-line is clearly visible. I look up his chest and up to his face. I can't believe this beautiful man is mine. I kiss him lightly on the lips and cuddle into his chest. His eyes open and he kisses my forehead. "Morning beautiful" he says in his raspy morning voice.
"Morning handsome. Christina and the boys left us home alone again. Jack texted saying that he didn't want to be an uncle yet though so." He giggles a little at Jack. Damn his giggle is so cute. I flip myself over and stradle him. "Jaz what are you doing?" I kiss him and sit up putting my hands on his chest. "What was that for?" He asks with a cheesy smile. I look at him and I realized, that at this moment. I wanted him. "I want you to take me." I finally say. I feel his heart beat speed up. "Are-are you sure." I kissed him gently, "positive"

Warning sex scene coming up. If you are uncomfortable skip until after the line.

A switch went off in his head and his eyes lit up with joy. He smashes his lips onto mine and flips us over so he's on top not breaking the kiss. He removes my shirt and since I just woke up i didn't have a bra on. He looked at me hungrily before taking my left boob in his mouth. I moan.He leaves wet kisses down my stomach and stops right before he reaches my core to take off my pants and underwear. He comes back up and kisses me roughly. I feel his boner poking at my thigh. I flip us over so I'm on top again. I reach down and remove his pants and boxers. I look down at his member. Standing erect and waiting. I kiss his chest lightly, hardly at all. All the way down to his dick. "Baby s-stop teasing" I ignored him and continued teasing by licking his pre-cum off the tip then kissing it. I lick all the way from the bottom to the tip swirling my tounge around his tip. He groans and grabs my hair in a ponytail and pushes my head down. Gagging a little I continue to deep throat him. I Bob my head up and down at a slow pace. "Faster baby please." He moans out. I go faster. He let's out a long low moan. "B-baby imma cum" he screams out my name as I feel his warm liquid shoot down my throat. I swallow every last drop. "Fuck that was hot. Now it's your turn babygirl." He flips us over and kisses me roughly. We make out for about two minutes before he moves down to my neck kissing around he finds my sweet spot and I let out a moan. He takes that as a signal to suck harder. He kisses down my chest in between my boobs. Taking the left boob in his mouth again and kneading my right. He bites my nipple lightly before moving down to my core. He blows in. I gasp and he shoves his tounge in my hole. "Daaannniieell" I scream and tangle my fingers in his hair. He licks a figure 8 around my clit and I scream out his name again. He stops and sticks two fingers in and pumps hard. My breath hitches and I moan. I feel a knot in my stomach. "Daniel I'm g-gonna." "On three baby girl. 1...2..3" I let loose and he slurps up all of my juices. "Mmm you taste good baby." He comes back up and kisses me. I can taste myself on his tounge. I feel him line up his tip with my hole. "Are you ready baby?" I nod my head and he slowly puts half of himself in. It hurts but not as bad as I thought it would. He moans and thrusts just a little. I close my eyes tightly not expecting it. "Omg babe I'm sorry." He says, his voice is full of sorrow.
"It okay. " I nod telling him I'm ready and he slowly puts the rest of himself in. He slowly thrusts. The little pain that I felt had gone away and was replaced with only pleasure. "Daniel faster please" I moan out. He picks up the pace but I needed more. I flipped us over so I was on top. His dick went even further in me and it hit my         g-spot. I moan and grind on him fast and hard. He kisses me hard and flips us over. "If you wanted to go harder you could have just asked." He says. He pulls out almost all the way and slams his entire 9 inch dick in. I scream out in pleasure. He does this a couple more times before going normally again. But this time a lot faster and harder. He puts one of my legs on his shoulder and one around his waist to get a better angle. He hits my g-spot over and over again. "F-f-fuuuuucckk" I scream out. "Imma cum again" "me too babe." We come at the same time and he pulls out.
-_----------------_---------------------------------------

I collapse on the bed trying to catch my breath. He puts his arm around  me and I cuddle into his chest. I was about to fall asleep when I realized something. "Daniel?" I ask
"Yeah babe?"
"Did you put on a condom?" I feel him tense up.
"No, babe I'm so sorry."
"Its fine."
"It is?" He asks clearly worried.
"Yes, because if I get pregnant, it was totally worth it." I try to get up to get food but it hurts to stand and I fall.
"Daniel. Help."
"Wow I fucked you that good huh?"He asks.
"Yeah yeah you fucked me that good. Can you carry me downstairs so we can get food please?" He chuckles and picks me up and takes me over to the closet where I thow on one of his hoodies. And he puts on sweatpants. He carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen. I giggle and kiss his nose. "God I love you so much."
"I love you to babe." He sets me on the counter. "So what do you want to eat."
"I really want junk food right now. I don't care what it is." I say with a smile. "Your smile is so fricking cute." He says. He comes in between my legs and kisses me. I kiss back.  Just as things were going to get heated again three teenage boys and a girl walk into the kitchen. "I. Am. STARVING." Jack says. He looks over at me and Daniel. "Ugh, Guys I said not to much fun, Damn doesn't anyone listen to me?" He says leaving the kitchen. Everyone else chuckles at him and leave the room except Alexis. "Did you two have fun while we were gone?" Me and Daniel look at each other. "Much" we say. I hear the boys in the living room. "Jack i thought you were hungry" Jonah says. "I can't eat after what I saw. I am scared for life. Ugh. I can't get over the fact that my best friend had his Damn dick in my sister. UGH." I put my head on Daniel's chest and chuckle. He chuckles too. "I guess you heard Jack too?"
"Yup."
I hear Jack scoff again "Disgusting absolutely disgusting." I giggle at my brother again. "We are never going to hear the end of this you realized that right?"
"Yeah. I thought of that the second I shoved myself into you."
"OMG Daniel shut up the boys might hear you." I say trying not to laugh. He laughs. "So what do you want to eat?"