Chapter 1

Y/N's Pov:

I was so tired that I had to keep repeating the words: "No, no come on Y/n stay awake." in my head. I leaned my head on the wall next to me. My insomnia quickly became noticeable by my classmates and by now my lifeless and exhausted expression on my face was completely ignored. I always come in with dark circles under my eyes and to be honest no one really cared, I mean I am the loner/weirdo of the school.

I was about to put my earphones in when the teacher started to talk about the new student, his name is Taehyung. The girls seemed to know who he is and started talking about how hot he is. I laughed slightly and the girls turned around and gave me a passive/aggressive stare. I think it was meant to frighten me or get me to shut up but it didn't really work.

I pulled out my notebook from my bag and started to draw a butterfly when my stomach started to hurt and I felt somewhat dizzy. I played it off as nothing as I had not eaten breakfast. The bell went and I think I must have been to sudden as I started to lose my balance and my vision began to blur. I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness and I fell, unable to hold myself up.

Taehyung's Pov:

I was about to walk out the classroom to meet Jungkook when I heard a loud thud on the floor. I looked over and saw a girl laying on the floor with some blood on the side of her head. 

"Y/N? Y/N? Answer me."

I picked her up and took her to the nurse. The nurse seemed to know who she was and looked generally concerned for her. They must know each other I thought, I could see tears build up in the nurse's eyes. Had this happened before? Why did she faint? These two questions crowded my mind but I eventually removed them from my thoughts and sat down on the blue couch next to the wall. I waited for her to wake up, I don't know why, there is just something different about her.

Y/N's Pov:

I opened my eyes and rubbed my temples due to the massive headache I had just woken up with.

"Finally Y/N, you are awake." I could just make out what daisy was saying. I had blacked out again, well done Y/N. I sarcastically praised myself in my head before I was abruptly interrupted by a deep voice, It must belong to a boy, I thought but I couldn't recognise whose voice it was.

"Finally...You got me worried as hell girl."

I looked at the baby blue couch and saw the new boy Taehyung. I have to admit he was pretty good looking, I could see why the girls like him but he is probably a player and I do not particularly want to get involved with people like him.

"Mr.Kim carried you here after you blacked out, a little thank you wont hurt."

"T-t-thanks." I stuttered as I was nervous and hadn't spoken to anyone other than Daisy and my mum since dad died, which was  3 weeks ago.

I realised how stupid I must have looked to him and I wouldn't be surprised if he thought I was weird just like everyone else. I had ruined my chances at making a new friend. 

Taehyung turned to me and gave me a soft smile before getting up and walking to the door. He stopped in front of the door and turned back to me.

"Look after yourself, I will see you in class."

Once Taehyung left I felt someone watching me. I turned around to see an angry but concerned Daisy.

"Y/n you need to eat, you cant just stop eating. If you keep doing this I am gonna make sure you come back here every lunch and eat."

"I promise I will stop, there is no need for me to come back here every lunch." I lied because I didn't want her to keep me behind every lunch,  even though I had no friends I would always spend my lunch times drawing animals and plants, but mostly butterflies as they calmed me down and it is me and my dad's favourite animal.

"Y/N what time did you go to sleep?"

"4 am." I replied casually as if it doesn't matter.

"Y/N, I am going to give you some melatonin to help you sleep."

I thanked her before taking the medication and walking out.