Chapter 6

Y/N's Pov:

Jungkook sat back down and ran his hand through his hair.

"Finally." Jungkook said smiling like a little kid that had just got a lollipop.

"What 'finally'? Jungkook stop piss-"

"Calm down. I just wanted to see you going for her. You have been so shady about your relationship with her I decided to push you over the edge." He laughed a little and Taehyung's mood changed completely.

"Not funny Jungkook. Lets go Y/N."

I stood up and followed after Taehyung. When we were in the hallway he looked around before pushing me into Daisy's office knowing she wasn't there. He was stressing out and his hands were covering his face.

"Y/n I am sorry sorry I must have scared you." 

"Taehyung..."

"Sorry Y/N, I totally understand if you want some distance after what I just said I am so sorry."

He looked at me with only two emotions being shown, worry and anger.

I walked over to him and cupped his face.

"Stop...please."

I stopped a minute before continuing.

"You know I would have said yes to his question if I knew you felt the same way...and if I was sure you wouldn't leave me like everyone else."

"Y/N...of course I feel the same way, otherwise I wouldn't have kissed you. Who left you Y/N? Why are you so afraid to be close to people?"

I let go of his face and hugged him tightly, ready to tell him the whole story.

"My dad passed away a few weeks ago."

"Y/N...I'm sorry."

He hugged me and started to stroke my hair after. 

"He was my father but he was many other things as well, he was my best friend, my protector, he made me feel safe and loved...life just took him away from me."

I paused to compose myself before continuing.

"Everything went downhill from then. My 'friends' didn't even bother to ask me what was going on, they left me at my worst. I am scared that you will leave me too Taehyung, you make me feel the same way I did with my dad, I don't want to lose that again." 

"I'm not like them Y/N and some other people aren't like that either. Those 'friends' cant hurt you now I am here by your side. Let's get you some real friends, okay?" He told me and I found it comforting knowing that he would be beside me through my troubles but I still wasn't convinced.

"That is easier said than done. Especially now I know what people are capable of."

He sighed. 

"That is why I am here, no one and I repeat no one will get past me if I feel like they are going to hurt you."

I pulled back from thr hug and looked into his eyes. I could tell he was completely serious when he said that. He meant it and I could tell he was not the sort of person to go back on his word.

"We will first get you back to a healthier lifestyle by eating more and sleeping better. Then we will try to talk to more peo-" 

I kissed him out of happiness, no one had ever been so thoughtful and caring since my dad left and all I could think about was how much I loved Taehyung. Taehyung was startled at first but soon kissed me back. He broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Or maybe lets start from you being mine Y/N. We will figure out how to fix everything after, I will be with you the entire time."

"I would love to be yours Tae." I smiled at the thought of being his girlfriend, he had been nothing but amazing to me.

He then kissed me again but we were soon interrupted by the door slamming open.

"They are kissing! Yoongi they are kissing come here!"

Out of nowhere Yoongi appeared.

"Where?! Let me see! Oh they stopped..." 

"Guys are you kidding me? Go away." Taehyung was trying to be serious but we all knew he was trying his best to hold back a laugh.

"First apologise for getting angry at me earlier, you should know me better Taehyungie." Jungkook said cutely.

"I am sorry Kookie now piss off! please." Taehyung spoke in a stern tone.

"Okay. Okay but Y/N I am not like what you just saw, how about the four of us go to the movies later to make up for it? A fresh new start." I liked Jungkook's suggestion.

"Sure. Now go away." I pointed to the door.

They all looked at me shocked as if they were not expecting me to speak.

"Damn girl. Well Kookie, Yoongi you heard her, leave." Taehyung looked at me as if I had just won something, he was proud of me and it made me feel more confident in myself.

"Yeah we heard that. Lets go Kookie." Yoongi said as he was exciting the room.

"Bye guys!" Jungkook followed suite and left the room after saying goodbye.

After the guys left Taehyung just continued to stare at me with a surprised expression.

I looked down.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that."

"I do." He replied quickly with a smile.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

I walked through the front door and into the kitchen and saw my mum making a sandwich so I sneaked over to where she was and gave her a back hug.

"Hello darling, oh who is this?" She said as she turned around and saw Taehyung.

"Hello miss. I am Taehyung, Y/N's boyfriend." He spoke confidently and my mum definitely seemed impressed with him.

"Y/N's boyfriend huh? You must be really special since Y/N isn't very close to people."

"Mum stop. You have already said too much." I told her as I was embarrassed. 

"I hope I'm special." Taehyung said with his adorable box smile.

"Oh by the way mum, we are going to the movies later." 

"Just you two?" 

"With two other friends of mine." I guessed he noticed my mum was a quite protective of me.

My mum looked at me with a serious expression, she was contemplating whether or not this was a good idea.

"Mum please, I am fine. Taehyung will be with me and he will help me out if I feel uncomfortable."

"Fine Y/N. Now go upstairs you two, have fun but not too much."

"Mum!" I shouted feeling the blood rush up to my cheeks.