Chapter 15

A/N: Who is your bias and why???

Mine is Min Yoongi and he is my bias because he reminds me about myself minus the sleeping part, I probably only sleep around 3-5 hours a day. He's downright savage and will not hesitate to swear when you wake him up but he can also be extremely sweet and caring. <3

Also I am going to start another Fan Fiction when this one is done. Who do you want the next Fan Fiction to be about?

-Kim Namjoon?

-Kim Seokjin?

-Min Yoongi?

-Jung Hoseok?

-Jeon Jungkook

-Park Jimin?

-Anyways back to the story :)

Y/N's Pov:

It has been a week since my "incident". Me and Taehyung have been inseparable ever since and by this I literally mean inseparable, when I am not going to his house he walks me back to mine and won't leave until I shut the front door.

Seeing Taehyung cry made me realise how much I cared about him and I definitely knew I was never going to let him leave my side anytime soon. No scrap that. Ever. I would never let Taehyung leave me.

I have been caring less what other think and have only been focusing on the people I am close to but mostly Taehyung.

I still carry my anxiety but it has been getting better with time.

For example when we started dating I was scared and hesitant to sit on his lap in the theatre but what was I doing right now? Sitting on his lap with everyone in the school looking at us. With even some girls glaring at us, and by some girls I mean Irene, Seulgi and Wendy.

"Want my brownie?" Jungkook questioned. He knew I loved brownies. Brownies, strawberries and Taehyung/Mum were my three main weaknesses.

"Yes!" I quickly said before taking his brownie and grinning widely at him.

I quickly ate the brownie and turned to look at Jungkook again.

"Where is Yoongi?"

"He messaged me saying he couldn't find any motivation to come to school so he went back to sleep." We both laughed. Classic Yoongi. Classic.

"Hey!" I turned to the unfamiliar voice and saw a girl, she was pretty and by that I mean really pretty. Honestly I felt intimidated. What if Taehyung leaves me for her?

"Hey babe, come sit with us. I saved you a seat." I turned to Jungkook and he was smiling at her.

I sighed in relief knowing that she was Jungkook's girlfriend but then realised what he had said and both me and Taehyung choked slightly.

"Umm..." Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused.

"Oh yeah, guys this is my girlfriend IU. IU this is my friend Taehyung and his girlfriend Y/N."

"Nice to finally meet you guys." She smiled warmly and sat down next to Jungkook, I could already tell that me and her were going to be great friends already as her outfit was impeccable definitely an outfit I would wear for myself.

"Nice to meet you too." Taehyung smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you. I can already tell we are going to be friends."

"Yeah. Nice outfit." She laughed.

Taehyung and Jungkook started to talk about how he asked her out and IU started to talk to me.