Chapter 13

Y/N's Pov:

I couldn't understand why Taehyung was laughing I nudged his shoulder and he slowly started to calm down.

"You are trying to act innocent while your neck has really obvious hickeys on it."

I gasped and ran into the bathroom to check the mirror and well lets just say I didn't realise that they were THAT obvious.

"Noooo! Taehyung! What will she think of me now?"

Tae walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why would she care baby? Come back to bed and eat, or I will eat all the strawberries myself." 

Taehyung knew strawberries were my weakness and I ran back to the bed and jumped on it before starting to eat the strawberries. Taehyung chuckled and came to sit next to me.

Tae tried to take one of the strawberries out of the bowl and my possessive instinct kicked in.

"No. My. Food. Not. Yours."

"Can I have one?" Tae pouted.

"I don't know. Can you?"

"Okay. Then no more kisses for you." I was taken a back by his words and they made me feel upset.

I took one strawberry and put it at his lips but he didn't open them. 

"No...here. Have one, it was a joke TaeTae." I pouted but he seemed unfazed as he pushed the strawberry away from him.

"Too late."

I placed a strawberry in my mouth and leaned towards Taehyung. 

"Hmm. Well played." He smiled at me.

He went for the strawberry and I felt happy that he wasn't rejecting the strawberry again.

"Cant believe I fell for that." Tae sighed but I just laughed.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

I sat in the mini theatre that Taehyung has in his house and started to eat the popcorn beside me. Me and Taehyung had already watched a comedy so he needed to get more popcorn as we had already ate most of ours.

Before he left he told me to find a good movie so I was searching through netflix for a movie.

I heard the front door's bell ring but I ignored it as I knew that Tae would get it.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room and a few laughs so I looked towards the door and when Taehyung opened the door my jaw dropped....

"What the hell?????!!!!!!!" I screamed slightly out of confusion and awe.

"Surprise!" Taehyung screamed as he came towards me in his onesie.

Jungkook followed suit and were wearing onesie's as well.

They all walked over to the couch and made themselves comfortable

They all walked over to the couch and made themselves comfortable. Obviously, Tae came and sat next to you. Tae asked if I had found a movie and I nodded my head. I put the movie on and Yoongi went an turned off the lights, I was about to start getting hyped for the movie when I heard whispering in my ear from Jungkook:

"R.I.P to your innocence, your hickeys are like glow in the dark." He laughed quietly just enough so only I could hear.

"Jungkook!?"

A/N: I am sorry this chapter is short. I will upload the next chapter tomorrow and make it at least 1500 words if I am in creative mood you will 2000 words.

TOMORROW THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE DAY BEFORE JIN'S INTRO EPIPHANY DROPS !!! I am so excited !!!!