Chapter 14

TW: There is self harm in this chapter! I will put another TW where it begins and also where it ends. Please feel free to skip the part if you feep it may unsettle you in any way ♡

Y/N's Pov:

I left Taehyung's yesterday after the movie and came back home as Mum was worried about me. I woke up and realised I hadn't talked to Dad in a while so I went to my closet and took out his photo. I started to cry  a little bit when I turned the photo over and saw his face but I wiped away my tears ans started to talk to him.

"I got a boyfriend dad...He is nice to me, he looks after me. His name is Taehyung and he makes me feel like you did when you were still with us, he can't replace you in my heart but he does make me very happy. I know you would've gotten along so well, he is the boy you said that I should never let go of if I ever found him, someone I could trust and marry because you know he is loyal and true, someone very rare to cross paths with in our life. He prevents me from doing stupid things and he keeps me safe from Irene and my classmates. Taehyung makes me feel loved and special, just how you did..."

 I sobbed even more through every sentence because I missed him so much, too much for my heart too handle. It had gotten better throughout the weeks he has been gone but I still cant get through a talk with him without crying, my wounds haven't been completely healed yet and I don't think they ever will.

I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to wash my face and do my morning but all I could think about was how much I didn't want to go to school and what would happen if I came across Irene today and Taehyung wasn't there.

I was about to get changed when my phone notified me of a text message, I walked over to my phone and picked it up while unlocking it. I had a message from Tae:

TaeTae <3: Will you wear one of the outfits I got for you today???

I smiled before replying.

Y/N: Why should I?

TaeTae <3: Because you look pretty in it and I want you to be confident in school however nothing revealing the boys don't need to see that.

Y/N: Jealous much? Yes I will wear your outfit and don't worry I put anything revealing on I promise <3. See you at school.

TaeTae <3: See you at school. Bye <3.

I finished getting changed and doing my make up and hair, I checked the time and my eyes widened. It was ten past eight already! I needed to leave straight away otherwise I would be late. 

Never mind I already was late it is now thirty-two past and school started two minutes ago, yay! I was still in the hallway heading towards my class and at this point I didn't see the point in rushing. I slowed my pace, I was already late anyway what difference does it make if I take ab it longer?

After about five minutes I opened the classroom door, I turned to Mr. Kim while he was explaining something to do with the work.

Mr.Kim: "So that means that-" He turned to look at me surprised as I had never been late before.

"Ah, hello Y/N, take a seat I just started today's lesson." He smiled warmly at me and I felt relieved he wasn't going to give me detention after school.

I walked to Taehyung as my seat was next to his. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Taehyung asked me as I sat down and took my notebook out of my bag.

I looked at Taehyung confused. I thought he wanted me to wear this? Was it too short for him or something?

"What is it Tae?" I asked nervously.