Chapter 9

Y/N's Pov:

 I was walking towards the kitchen and  when I was about to enter my mum said something, I could hear what my mum was saying and it made me blush slightly from embarrassment. 

"I was just like you kids, so just be honest and I wont get mad." She said and I could tell by her tone of voice that she meant it.

I tiptoed into the room but to no avail, my mum turned so we were staring directly in each other's eyes.

"Oh, morning darling. Are you not going to say sorry for not telling me about this beforehand?"

"I am sorry mum..." I looked down before turning to face in the direction that Taehyung was in. 

"Taehyung we should go now Jungkook is waiting for us. Bye mum." I smiled slightly at the thought of meeting Yoongi and Jungkook again they had been nothing but nice to me and it felt like I had real friends rather than fake ones like Wendy, Irene and Seulgi.

"Bye sweetie." My mum smiled at me before I grabbed Taehyung's hand and started to walk through the corridor and towards the front door. 

-Time Skip-

We arrived outside the shop and when I got out of the car my eyes widened, why the hell are we here? Was all that was going through my mind. I was still lost in thought when I was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Lets start off with Gucci, we can go to Chanel later for Y/N."

"Guys...This is too expensive I cant afford this." I started to think again. Why would such immensely rich people want to become my friends?

Taehyung came over to me before back hugging me and whispering something into my ear. 

"Shh...Let me spoil you."

I jumped slightly at his words.

"What?! No! That is very sweet but this is way too expensive Taehyung." 

"Baby please. Let me spoil you." He said again.

"No way in hell will I let you-Hey! Taehyung!!!" I was screaming at this point as he picked me up and started walking to the entrance of the gucci store.

He put me down on one of the couches and I didn't dare to move, I didn't want to even touch anything as I was scared I would break it.

Jungkook came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Chill out a bit Y/N. Let us spoil you today." He said while giving me his bunny smile.

"Thanks for the offer but no." I said quickly, I didn't want anyone to spend that much money on me.

Jungkook sighed a little but turned back to me.

"Y/N, I know a few things about what happened with your dad and how Irene and her friends made it worse for you. I only know some things because Taehyung wanted to respect your privacy but I hope you know we are here for you. We care for you Y/N, don't forget that." 

"Why would you care about me? You are one of the most popular boys in the school as well as one of the richest. Why would you care about me?"

"My bestfriend's girlfriend should never feel upset like this nor have her classmates treat you they way they did." He looked at me with complete sincerity in his eyes, he meant every word he was saying.