Chapter 25

Y/N's Pov:

Me and Taehyung got out of the car and he was holding our bags. We walked up to the front door and I opened it.

We walked into the kitchen and I smiled when I saw my mum.

"Hey mum!" 

She turned around at my voice and smiled warmly at both of us.

"Hey miss." Taehyung smiled at her.

"Hello my loves. I guess you are staying the night again Taehyung?" 

"Only if that is okay of course." He gave her his famous box smile and she just chuckled in response.

"Ah don't be silly Taehyung, you are always welcome! I am going to make lasagne for dinner today."

"Should I help you again?" Taehyung asked my mum and I just stood their smiling like a little kid. I smiled at how friendly he was with my mum.

"Oh please Taehyung, she already accepted you there is no need to try and win points with my mum." I laughed.

"It is not trying to win points with me, it is called being nice. You should act like him once in a while too." She corrected me and I just glared at her.

Without saying anything I just turned around and left them to go upstairs to my room.

I entered my room and kicked my shoes off. I took my jeans and shirt to put on leggings and a vest top before putting one of Taehyung's oversized hoodies on top.

"Cute." I heard Taehyung say. I looked over to where his voice came from and he was leaning against my door frame. 

I smiled at him.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked while he came in and took his shoes off before putting them in his P.E bag that he left here the other day.

"Let's just watch anime and cuddle. I am too tired to do anything else." I laughed at his response.

"Is that our version of netflix and chill?" I asked and just came over to me and hugged me quickly before laying next to me.

"It is better than Netflix and chill. It is exclusive to us."

He turns on the laptop and hands it to me so i can put on the anime. We have a thing were I will remember the name and he will remember the episode we were on.

"Taehyung I found it but what episode where we on?" We had this because we always remember one and not the other.

"Season one, episode seven."

I put on episode 7 of season one and relax. We were watching for about ten minutes before my mum came in with a tray of food for us.

"Lasagne!" My mum smiles happily while coming in.

"Aww! You look so cute together." She said in a slightly high pitched voice which annoyed me.

"Mum, stop. No. Abort. Go away."

"Okay. Okay." She said while placing the tray on my table.

"Thank you miss."

She smiled at Taehyung before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

"Why are you always so cruel to your mum Y/N?" Taehyung asked while hugging me.

"Is it not obvious? She is the best at making things awkward."

"Isn't that what mum's are for?" He laughed.

He lets go of me so he can get a plate and I do the same.