Chapter 16

Y/N's Pov:

Jungkook played the radio in the car while he was driving me and Tae to Tae's house. Me and IU were singing so loud that it started to give me a headache but oh well, I was enjoying myself and that is all that matters.

Jungkook pulled outside Tae's house and I pouted before turning to IU and give her a hug before I left the car alongside Tae. 

"Were all alone by the way." Tae said while looking at me.

"Okay." I smiled at him and we walked straight up to the bedroom. 

I quickly took my shoes off and went in his bed. If I had money I would definitely buy a bed like this it was super comfortable. Taehyung went into the bathroom and got changed into a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms in order to be more comfortable.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked while walking towards me before sitting on the bed beside me.

"Yeah. I loved it. IU is really sweet." I smiled at him before hugging him.

"I'm happy you opened up to her and even went shopping with her. I am proud of you baby." 

"That was only because you were there and don't think I didn't notice you at the front of the shop the entire time." I laughed.

"I did leave once to get you your milkshake though." 

"Yeah, I then asked IU if we could pay and leave because I was feeling uncomfortable. I wouldn't be that proud of me because I cant do anything without you."

"It is just a matter of time baby. There is nothing wrong with me helping you. Sooner or later you wont even be needing me anymore."

"I am going to take a shower." I sighed and got off the bed before walking towards the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and carefully stepped in, I didn't want to fall over when I got in the shower like I had done before a few weeks ago in my own shower. I had to use Taehyung's shampoo as I didn't bring my own but I didn't mind because I actually really like the scent of his.

I got out of the shower around fifteen minutes later and dried myself before wearing a t-shirt I stole from Taehyung's drawer on the way in. 

-Time Skip-

The light of the sun woke me up, I was about to hug Taehyung when I realised he wasn't next to me. I got up and saw him putting a new shirt on. I just stared at him before he turned around and our eyes met.

"Morning baby." 

"Morning Tae." I said tiredly.

"You need to wake yourself up quickly Y/N. School starts in thirty minutes."

"WHAT??? TAE WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER???" I screamed at him.

"You look adorable when you sleep, I didn't want to wake you up. Don't blame me for not getting you up."

I gave Taehyung a death glare before walking into the bathroom and picking up my bag and applied a bit of makeup after doing my hair so I looked presentable at school.

I decided to wear the new outfit I brought with IU at the mall: