Chapter 18

Y/N's Pov:

"I didn't want you get irritated over nothing."

"Let this be a warning Y/N, lie to me again and I will make sure every boy in school will be too scared to even approach you."

His tone was cold, it was a side of him I had never seen before but I didn't like it. I couldn't even talk to a boy about schoolwork without him getting mad at me.

I knew Kim Taehyung wasn't perfect and well let's just say I found that imperfection.

Jealousy. Just plain jealousy. 

"You are being possessive of me for no reason Taehyung. I don't even want other guys talking to me."

He ignored me and started going through my phone as if he was allowed to. 

"You know what. Don't even talk to to me. You are overreacting. Go through my entire phone if you want, I am going to sleep."

I got up off the bed and started to walk downstairs to the couch.

I heard him sigh before he turned off his game before running downstairs to hug me. I pushed him away slightly to stop him as I was still mad.

"No Kim Taehyung."

"Yes Y/N."

After a few minutes of arguing I gave up and just walked back upstairs to his bedroom before laying the bed.

He walked in and laid beside me.

"I'm sorry baby." 

He was about to kiss me when I moved so I was right at the edge of the bed. 

"Night Kim Taehyung."

"Night baby."

I woke up the next morning and walked into his bathroom. I did my morning routine and picked up my bag before deciding I didn't like my outfit so I changed it. By this point I had about ten outfits in his closet but he didn't seem to mind so I left them there to change when I want to or needed to.

There has been alot of tension since the argument. I just don't feel like he trusts me.

I finished changing into my outfit and put on some lip gloss before I heard a knock at the door.

"Are you ready Y/N?"

"Yes Taehyung. I will be out in a minute."

I walked over to him and he hugged me.

"I just want you to trust me Tae, is that so hard to do?"

"I do trust you Y/N...I'm sorry sometimes I just cant hide the fact that I want you all to myself."

Taehyung then picked me up bridal style and carrying me out the house towards his car, I couldn't help but laugh at his actions. He always picks me up at the most random of times.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

Me and Taehyung we were walking through the hallway, I saw a clock and decided to check the time.

Oh shoot! We are late. I quickened my pace and practically dragged Taehyung as he didn't want to willingly increase his pace to match mine.

We were about to go in the classroom when Taehyung  stopped me to try pull my dress down.

(Y/N was wearing the outfit she brought with IU at the mall.)

"This thing keeps getting shorter each day." He whined.