One

Nicki pov
June 14, 2017

"Nika, please come out with us"
Candi my best friend whined.

"If you can give me 5 reasons why"
I said testing her.

"Bitch, this too easy 1 You need new dick. 2 Safarfly is a bitch. 3 You couldn't have fun when you were with him so you owe me 4 years worth of girls nights. 5 Meek Millis there tonight. Need I go on?"

Well damn, it has been a while science I had some real fun. New dick would be nice four years of faking orgasms, not cool. And Meek ohhh Meek. Candi only said something about him because I had a small crush on him in high school and a little now. He probably doesn't even remember me he such a big-time rapper now.

"Fine, ill go but you paying for the first shot."

"Fine by me. Go get ready."

" You not my mama."

"I said what I said."

I listened to my 'mama' and put on a simple yet cute outfit which was a black mini dress that had a black belt that goes with it and black and gold peek boo heels.

I just put my hair in a low bun and did light make up.

Club

It was packed as a bitch people in the parking lot talking and kissing. The line my it was so long. I started walking to the back of it but Candi pulled me to the front. She talked to the bouncer dude and he let us in, people were mad but oh well. Scanning the room there were the hoes and more hoes some fans that you could tell were only there for Meek. I told the bartender what I wanted and sat down waiting for Meek to come out.

10 mins later

Meek stopped in the middle of his song and told the people to make a pathway that leads to the bar. He hopped off stage and walked toward me as a group of big niggas followed him there were some skinny ones too. I started to move but he sped up walking and did the last thing I expected from a guy like him. He pulled me into a long hug. Science I couldn't go anywhere I hugged him back.

Short start

New. Book
Do you like?
You'll know more about Nicki and Meek as I go.

Destiny🌊