Three

Meek pov

Nicki spun me around so I could face the mirror. She had cut my hair and gave me a  kit for waves. She told me where I could get more.

" This shit fresh as fuck." I rubbed my beginner waves from the middle of my head to the top of my forehead.

"You really like it?" She asked while cleaning the hair she cut off my head and put it in a ziplock bag writing something on it.

"Hell yeah.I'm glad I let you do it. What's the bag for?"

"This is a souvenir for when you leave. I wrote the time, date, and place of when you made a big change I even wrote who did it and the shop number that goes directly to me."

"Good looks I'm a be back tho. I got the shop number but not yours, hows that?"

"You are totally right. What did you mean when you said how I wanna see you for the rest of your life?" I grabbed her waist to pull her closer to me.

"Just what I said."

"But I barely see you so ho-" I cut her off with a kiss and slipped a stack in her purse that was on her arm.

We kissed until she pulled away and put her head on my chest she mumbled something but I still heard her.

"That still doesn't answer my question."

"Simple. I'm gone wife you up. Just give me some time. A happy lil family with us and our kids." I left out the shop leaving her stunned. As soon as I got in my bro Omelly truck everybody started asking shit. I swear they worst then the paps.  I then got a text from Nicki.

Future Baby Mama 😗💍: call me later. When you're alone. 😜

Me: Oh shit 😊 I surely will.

Nicki pov.                                                     
I can not believe what just happened. I mean he feels the same way I feel, he talking about marriage and kids. I've gotta go sleep on this. Wait... I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't already dreaming. Getting into my car practically speeding home to tell Candi although I have a feeling she set this up.

July 19
Meek pov

It's been a lite over a month since I had "ran into " Nicki and we talk all night and day. I was gonna go see her but I had to check on, my moms first. When I pulled into the driveway I saw my big sister Na car and a medical van that must be her home nurse they come every day 3 times a day to either check on her or give her, her medicine looking at my watch it was 12:30 which means she was getting her medicine. My moms got a bad heart, I thought it was just because she took a bullet that was meant for me some years ago. She only survived it was because I knew how to remove the bullet without tearing her heart and I  stuffed her with rags and put pressure on the wound all the way to the hospital which was then 15 minutes away from our home at the time. We later found out that she had something much worse and it was fatal. It's hard to explain but at any moment her heart could stop.

Nicki pov

I was at my shop in my office reading an email stating that I was invited to be a vendor at a hair convention to promote my hair/bundles and my shop and do so quick hairstyles on August 10 in Philly. I emailed them back letting them know I would be more than happy to attend. It would be my first time doing something like this so I was more than ecstatic, I could only bring 3 other stylists as assistants and I know just who to take. I face timed  Meek to tell him I was gone be in his city soon. He asked me if I was gonna take over the city with him.

"It's whatever I'm not gone be there long but they gonna remember me."

He was talking but I didn't hear anything he was saying because I was looking at his background it looked hella feminine.

"Where are you Rihmeek?"

"At my mom's house"

He flipped the camera around to her I saw a lady that appeared to be a nurse she was giving Ms. Kathy a shot in her chest. I asked what was going on and Meek explained her fatal illness and that her time nearing faster than expected. I asked for her address so I could stop by when I go into town. I had to go to Philly like right now, I put Rihmeek on pause and booked my flight for later on today cause Ms. Kathy was like my second mom and she looked bad so when I was told her illness was fatal I kind of panicked because I remember how was when my mama passed. She had no hair barely had meat on her and my mom was a healthy woman. I pray Meek is mentally and physically prepared not saying you be prepared for something like this. His whole world is about to change for the worst.

Hope you liked
Excuse errors
Vote & Comment

Destiny🤔😘