Eight

Several hours later
No one pov

Nicki didn't know it yet but she was pregnant with twins. She lost Twin A.
The doctor came in to tell her and Meek the news and Meek lost it he started yelling at and pushing the doctor claim that the doctor didn't do everything he could to save his baby. All while Nicki hasn't moved or talked since the news. She was numb with only the hospital gown, cozy socks and a tear stains face she hugged Meek from behind to stop him from hurting the doctor any further. Meeks body went limp as he turned around to hug her properly as they cried together. Nicki kept whispering "Next time" not showing how much she wanted BOTH her babies. Meek Later had to have an iv in his arm with medicine to keep him calm.

........

Nicki sat in the hospital bed just sing these lyrics while writing them down

Come, come see what I've been up to
Come, come see about me
I know you had a lot of work to do
Oooh, you got used to things without me, baby
Yeah, you got used to everything I never did
You got sick of being sick of all my flaws
You got over all the pain I ever caused
And I didn't mean it, no, oooh, but

They say it's all what you make it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love, you can't fake it
So please don't try to deny me of it, no
You know my heart couldn't take it
Maybe it's all in the making
Love's always love, you can't fake it
So baby, oooh you know I need you

Come, come see about me
Know it can't always be about me
Just come, come see about me
Come, come see about me
I'm doing good boy
I'm up where we belong, yeah

(I was listening to CSAM btw)

She then stopped because Meek had awakened from his slumber. With his deep raspy voice, he said: "Why you stop you sounded good." He then proceeded to apologize for his actions earlier "Nic, I'm sorry about all that earlier I was just upset. You having my kids was a dream that was crushed, you I know we still have another one but... I don't know but I'm really sorry. Forgive Me?" Nicki looked up and Meek nodding her head that she forgave him but she did say"You broke the doctor's nose and strangled a nurse nearly to death. That's two lawsuits that I'm not paying for, you are. Meek, don't you think that I wanted BOTH my babies? You saw me go off on one person, the doctor and that was without hitting him. I was and still am very hurt and I need you to be with me but you can't if they have to sedate you for you to calm down. It hurts me, even more, to see you like that." Nicki was now crying as Meek tried to comfort her and constantly apologizing.

Yes, ik its short
I'm in my 2B class one more class them home🤗

Destiny😴😤