Seven

Saturday Morning
Meek pov

Man I was having this good ass terrifying  dream where Nicki was giving birth to our first child like she was pushing a baby out that had a full head of hair but then I heard somebody throwing up like it was really real so I woke up and felt around the bed for Nicki and her side was cold. I got up to look for her but I then saw that our bathroom light was on so I pushed open the bathroom door and was hit with a strong stink smell. I followed the smell to a toilet full of throw up and a sleeping Nicki.

"Baby...Baby girl"

She moved and turned on her side but then woke up due to the coldness of the hardwood floor.

"Meek it hurts so bad"
She whined and slowly tried to get up but I met her 95% of the way.

"What hurts? Show me where. "
She pointed to her throat and her stomach.

"You threw up a lot so that's probably why ya throat hurt." She groaned and started to cry.

"Let's get you cleaned up and get you your medicine so you can lay down for a while. "

"I can't moovvve help me Rihmeek"

"Let's go to the hospital I'm gone get you some warm clothes"

Nicki pov

It hurts, it hurts so bad. I started tramping and my hand immediately went to my stomach. I felt a liquid run down my legs so I moved my hand that was on my stomach to the wetness on my legs and bring my hand to my face and saw that there was blood semi-dark red blood. I panicked.

"RIHMEEK help me PLEASE!!"  He came running in the bathroom but slipped on the blood puddle that was getting by the second. I wanted to laugh but another pain stabbed me in my stomach causing me to curl up more in a fetus position.

"Help me, nigga, I'm dying "   After that, I blacked out but I felt my body being lifted and sat down and up again. My body was bouncing up and down then it stopped.

Meek pov

Man oh man, everything was happening so fast I don't know what to do. The doctor was asking questions  I didn't know the answers too like " when did she start throwing up? " or something like "how many times did she flush the toilet while throwing up?"I DON'T KNOW because u wasn't there she's gonna hate me if she loses the baby then I'm gonna hate me and us together will be a mess. I promised her that I will be with her and I wasn't. This hurts...bad.

Super short ik
I'm sorry
I hate high school already and it's only been two weeks.
Updates will come on weekends(Sunday)

Destiny💓💦