Four

July 20
Nicki pov

So I made it to Philly. It took longer than I excited because it was a connecting flight. So it went from New York to Michigan then to Philly. I was standing in the airport fresh off the plane ordering the uber to a hotel where I would then go to Ms. Kathy's I was hinting to Meek about my location with stuff like "headed to a city where I can get the best Philly cheesesteak " or "city of Brotherly Love here I come." I had to make it a little obvious because Meek is a lil slow, but I think he got the message case he stopped asking where I was or he just gave up.

HOURS LATER

On the way to Ms. Kathy house, I stopped to get her  2 dozen pink and white roses. Finally pulling up to the address Meek sent me. Stepping out of the car I admired my surroundings and I saw two cars and a medical van. Taking a deep breath I walked to the door and rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

Meek

"Mr.Williams I'm so sorry there is nothing further I can do to help her." The home nurse said

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my fave trying not to cry cause my sister beat me to it. Hearing the doorbell ring I told nurse Jen to let whoever was at the door in. She simply replied with 'ok' hearing the door open she called someone beautiful so it must be a woman. There was some commotion so I got up to see what it was only for Nicki to come around the corner with some flowers.

              "Suprise" she said walking to me and kissing me on the lips which surprised me but I kissed back pulling her into a hug that I  needed. She soon pulled away.

"Heyy Na" Na wiped her tears and got up to hug Nicki.

Nicki pov

"Now I'm not here for yall. Now where is my mama?"

Meek took me to another room and there was Ms.Kathy she looked weak as ever but when she saw me she spoke

"I was waiting for to come see an old lady. I'm dying you know, I didn't wanna go home without seeing you. Come hold me so I can go. You too Meek."

Without words Meek and I  got in the bed beside her and Meek placed her in the middle of the bed and I held her first and Meek placed his arms on top mine the there was another pair of arms. I looks up and saw that it was only Na.

"You can go now."

"I love you all" and with that she took her last breath and Na was hysterical and Meek started to cry he was breathing hard and lightly shaking.

"We should lay her back "

After she was laid on her back I broke down. I went to Meek as he pulled me into a hug as Na laid on to of her mothers body.

After a while Na had cried herself to sleep and Meek

After a while Na had cried herself to sleep and Meek... Well Meek was smoking with dried up tears stains on his face. He won't talk to me when he did it was always dry answers. I get it tho i was the same way when my mom died so i just gave him space but not too much.

To be continued...

Excuse errors
Vote & Comment
I couldn't write no more cause I was shaking ready to cry.

Any questions ? No? Okay tell me how you feel about this chapter

Destiny😔🌻