Six

Same night
Meek pov

"I'm pregnant"

Those words that Nicki just said echoed in my head as I stared off into space but then felt something heavily plop on my lap which knocked me out of my trance.

"Helllloooo babe you there"

"Yea, yea I'm good. You really pregnant?"

"Yep and Na told me how you sent her to get pregnancy tests too because of earlier nigga. "

"Well, at least now I know not to mess with you cause you might end up killing me over a stupid prank and I can't go out like that."

"Oh no, this is prank wars I'm a get your ass back I just need to figure out how."

"Is we gone eat or Nah?"

"The food is cooking. Na is watching over it even though I started minutes before I told Y'all it should be about an hour but I'll have to do the onion properly. "

" So we have an hour to have our own celebration"

"That's all you heard. You thinking what I'm thinking daddy."

"Let's go"

Na pov

"What you think they doing?"

"Tryna make twins"

"You stupid Melly"

"They are. When we gon tell them?"

"Don't start, please"

"I'm tired of calling you sis or not being able to hold your hand we all out together. This sneaking shit getting old. We not in school no more Nasheema."

"I hear you believe me I do. You don't have to use my government but you don't get it. I'm scared! Meek has never approved of anyone I've been with not to mention you are an ex-con, and drug dealer he doesn't want me in that shit. Hell, I don't want me in that shit."

"You not gone be in shit I don't do that shit no more. I told been told you that. I'm serious about this relationship shit."

"Fine. I guess well tell them over dinner tonight. Calm down bae shit."

"Thank you I know I been bitching about it but I just wanna love on you when we around them."

"I know baby but you can love on me now"

°°°°

"What the hell is this"

I and Omelly jumped from our position was me on the counter and Melly in between my legs and saw that the person that caught us was only Chino.

"Shit Chino can't be scaring a bitch like that "

"Fuck all that. What was Y'all doing?"

"Kissing obviously. Never seen a girl kiss her boyfriend or vice versa?"

"I ain't tripping, but uh how long this been a thing ?"

"Don't worry about it. Go get them freaks and tell them dinner done."

°°°

"Soo Meek, Nicki, baby Nic or Meek  I have something to tell you ."

"You betta not be pregnant"

"No Meek shut up"

"Well, Omelly and I have been seeing each other."

"Ahh haha, you funny. You real funny."

"I'm serious Meek for about a year now"

"Okay you ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the fuck outta here."

"Meek what? Why?"

"Tell me one thing. Does he make you happy?"

"Of course he does. And you know I haven't been really happy since mommy."

"Well shit. I guess it's cool. I ain't fucking with your happiness Melly know how to treat you or at least he better."

"I wasn't really asking for your approval but okay boss. Nicki what you gotta say. You always got something to say. Not in a bad way tho."

"Well, as long as y'all are making each other happy it's good. Y'all just better keep it quiet when Y'all fucking. I'm the only one allowed to be loud."

"Damn, Nic it's like that."

"Yeppers"

"That's okay we don't really do shit anyway."

"Why not? Is something broken?"

"No, we just like to enjoy each others time and presence."

"Okay, yea that's cute. Meek and I need to try that sometime."

Excuse errors
Comment
This way supposed to be done yesterday but I got hella sick

Destiny😷😔