Five

July 27
Nicki pov

These last two weeks have been crazy especially with the passing of Ms. Kathy. Meek is getting better he's talking again, he's trying to do better but I can see that he wants to scream and rip heads off of people. So in the garage, I told his friend Omelly to put a punching bag so Meek could let out all that anger... He broke the first one so he had to get new ones so get got 3 bigger stronger ones to punch. Omelly, Tak, and Chino have been helping out a lot. As for Na, she doing bad she hasn't left her mothers room in days but I make sure she eats and is hydrated she won't move off that bed so I have to force her to shower sometimes she lashes out and hits at me but I dodge them every time. Therapy is about to start but they are gonna do it in the house still meaning both therapists will come to the house. And me I'm just taking it day by day cause if I break down then there is not one to look after one another and all of us will need to be in a psych ward. I am doing productive things every day Meek does some things with me like jogging and cleaning and cooking to the extreme(foreign meals).

•••
Two years later

"Meek if you throw that water balloon I will hurt you." Feeling a water balloon hit me I turned around a saw Na laughing about to go off I feel three more water balloons slosh onto my body turning around once again they came from Omelly, Chino, and Meek. I slowly took out all the food that I was going to cook tonight which was shrimp, onions, ground beef, pasta noodles, bacon, and some glass jars of alfredo sauce, and two blocks of cheese. (Cheesy shrimp alfredo with bacon bits and fried blooming onions)

"I hope all of y'all starve. So fucking childish. Don't try to sweet talk me either Na" With that, I stormed into the house to dry my hair since it got wet.

Meek pov

"Sooo who fina clean this up?" I say as we all just stood there in shock of what just happened.

"Yo that like the third time she went off like that. This week." Chino said as he moved closer to me.

"I think I know what wrong" My sister Na said as she walked towards me as well.

"What?"

"Simple... she pregnant Y'all have been some rabbits lately. She has been eating more, combining weird shit and not to mention sis thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."

I just stood there thinking cause shiiit my pull out game been weak

I just stood there thinking cause shiiit my pull out game been weak. I asked Na to go get the pregnancy test and whatever food she threw at us while the boys and I found something to do but staying out of Nicki way.

Dinner time
No one pov

"I got something to tell y'all " Nicki announced as she dug in her pockets

"I'm pregnant" She said nervously. Everyone got up happily surrounding her congratulating her with hugs and shit which put a smile on her face.

Short ik
Excuse errors
Vote & Comment

I had to bring some happy light for a while

Destiny😈💘