Ten

Months later

Nicki pov

I'm up cleaning the house per usual. I couldn't really sleep because I kept getting these sharp pains. At first, I thought that since I'm almost due its the Braxton hicks contractions but this pain would not go away at all. They were like the period cramps I wasn't really too worried until I felt a liquid come out of me. I called Meek and tried to stay calm. He asked what color the liquid was so I reached down and it was kind of thick, so I pulled my hand up and saw it was blood. I hung up on Meek and called 911 because Meek is too far out.

"911 What's your emergency?"

"Okay um my water broke but um it didn't break its blood."

"Okay, What's your name and address?"

Um Onika Maraj, 1017 Pineapple ave."

"Great we are send ing an ambulance to you they are two minutes out."

"OH! Gosh! It hurts!!"

"Ms. Maraj I'm gonna stay on the line with you until they arrive. How much blood is coming out?"

"Uuugghhh it's a lot like a broken fountain"

"Oh my, the ambulance it right outside can you go open the door?"

"It is opened"

"Okay I'm gonna hang up now"

911 CALL ENDED

"Help me!"

"We are right her ma'am. Do you know how far apart your contractions are."

"Ugghh 3 minutes I think "

"Okay, can you stand up to get in the stretcher for me?"

"Yeah"

AT THE HOSPITAL
Meek pov

"Yo is she here?"

"Is who here sir? There are a lot of people here especially 'shes' "

"You tryna be funny Onika Maraj. I got a call from a paramedic named Joe, he told me  she was coming here."

"Okay, do you know what for?"

"She in labor"

"Very well she is in the 'Labor and Delivery ' wing on the fourth floor in the east wing. They'll have more information there"

"ard "

Back to Nicki

"Okay mom you are only 6 centimeters dilated and you need to be ten. Your water has broken. Would you like an epidural?"

"No, I've made it this far I'm okay. I just need to call my boyfriend"

"Okay, well I'll leave you to it just press the nurse button on your remote if you need anything."

Just as the nurse was walking out the door Meek came rushing in almost knocking the nurse over. He was breathing hard like he was running. He let out a shaky sigh and came and kissed my forehead and lips then kissed my stomach.

"I thought I was going to miss it."

"Okay one calms down, take a breath. Two I'm only 6 centimeters. And three I was just about to call you. You were too far and I did want you to get in an accident rushing to get me or taking me. "

"I know you were being cautious. How is my boy?"

"Look over there.  That's his heartbeat and the screen is how far apart my contractions are."

"Oh shit that's nice"

"Stop cussing there are children present"

"My fault"

.......

"Meek it HURTS!!"

"What hurts "

"My stomach."

"Do that breathing thing. In finna get help."

.......

"Okay, you are 10 centimeters now. Someone page Browardson NOW"

Destiny💀