Thirteen

The Next Morning
Meek POV

"Nicki... Nicki wake up please"

...

"Nic come on get up for me"

...

"Can we just talk about this please"

"Fine Robert, what is it that you could possibly say to me?"

"Let me prove to you I can do better."

"Do you even know how to change a diaper?"

" No"

"Give a bath? What temperature the milk should be before you give it to him? Know his different cries? Know when he wants attention? His daily schedule? Do you know any of that?"

"No"

"Then there is nothing to discuss at all."

"Can you teach me?"

"Me teach you? I am self taught. Just like I had to figure it out you do too. Now since your finally home I am going to treat myself."

"But I have somewhere to g-never mind."

"I'll be back later. Mari baby, mommy is gonna see you later okay? Be good for this man, he is your dad take it easy. Mwah."

2 hours later

"Come on man work with me what's wrong? Stop crying"

"Let's see if your mom left a list or something laying around... don't scream please"

"I'm finna just call her hol on man."

"Need me already?"

"Man he won't stop crying."

"Did you feed him"

"Yes"

Did you burp him?"

"Yes"

"Did you change him?"

"Yes"

"Put him on the phone"

"Okay... here he go"

"Omari baby mommy is here, to take away your worries, no more fear, mommy is here, I love you Mari. I love you Rihmir...Meek?"

"Yeah "

"Is he asleep?"

"Yes"

"In his room put him in the navy blue thing, face down but make sure he can breathe and press on , then medium then 3"

"Okay he on it. When did you get that?"

" Rihmeek you bought that for him"

"Oh yeah I forgot"

"Whatever is there something else you need ?"

"Are you gonna forgive me?"

"Bye Rihmeek"

3 more hours later

"I'm home!! Omg why is my child screaming?!? RHIMEEK!!!"

"UPSTAIRS HURRY!!!"

"I'm gone kill his black ass"

"Calm down son ya mama coming"

"Rihmeek what the hell? I didn't leave his room like this"

" I know but I was trying to calm him down"

"You have clothes,dirty diapers and half of these toys he can't play with yet."

"You could have stayed home"

"No you could have stayed home the past four months to take care of your child, then maybe it would be much easier for you. You know what give me my child and clean this mess up."

"Ight man"

Man I'm in a bad place right now. My girl mad at me. I'm a stranger to my own child. I have to stay home and get right before I lose my family. If I lose them I'll ten times worse than I already am. I want to do better so I'm going to do better. I don't want Nicki to repeat herself for what she wants.

Nicki POV

"Hey mama's baby. I'm sorry I left you with that man who's clueless. I guess we have to teach him. I already forgave him it's your turn boo."

"Why couldn't you just tell me you forgave me?"

"You scared me. And because I wanted you to earn it.Listen I am willing to give you a chance but not with me, with your son. I will teach you if you care to learn."

"I'm ready"

"Let's get started"

Destiny 🎨