Extortion Season

"They know i be, i be bout whatever. You aint got no bodies, you ain't bout it boy you are not a stepper."
                                                                                                   -NBA Youngboy
NBA Big B aka NBA Boomer

I couldn't help but to think about whether this nigga got a family at home and he was juggin for a reason or if he was just a greedy bastard. None the less it don't even matter because we couldn't have no witnesses to what just happened anyway. POW! My gun went off and i looked and seen i blew his brains out onto the ground. Me and gang ran back to the car duffle bags full of money and our merchandise. We pulled off into the night going back to youngboy crib. As soon as we got to the house we walked in quite not tryna wake his people up. We walked down the hall into his room. It was always us and we wasn't switching up, NBA Gang double g. They started counting all the money making sure it was there and divided it between all of us and youngboy hid the merchandise in his closet for us to sell later in the morning.

*ding*ding*

My phone went off and i checked it, it was a message from my ole lady. I forgot i told her i was coming over to spend time with her, but I forgot because i had this shit to do.

Text message
Babygirl❤️:Boomer you still coming over or am i sleeping by myself tonight?

I smiled at the fact she texted me instead of blowing up my phone like she was crazy. Swear she aint nun like these Baton Rouge chicks.  I was still smiling at my phone texting her back.

75th💚:yea I'm bouta be omw and I'm bringing food.

I swear this girl my only weakness. I looked up about to tell gang I'm about to go. Nobody knows i have a girlfriend besides youngboy.

Boomer:I'm bouta head out yall.

I said getting up stretching, they all looked at me stupid besides youngboy.

3three-nigga where you going? We always stay at youngboy house after we hit licks.

He looked confused af  and kd started talking while putting his hand over his heart.

Kd-its practically tradition

Ben-shut tf up fruit cake ass nigga

He said talking to kd and everybody started laughing but i was ready to see my girl.

They started jocin as i made my way to the door. Youngboy came up to me following me to the door practically walking me outside.

Youngboy-you bout to go see yn?

I nodded

Youngboy-when you gon let the gang know bout her or bring her around?

I shook my head trying to answer his question.

Boomer-i want to bring her around but i just don't know how they're gonna react, i mean you know about her but yall never met and ima be damned if one of yall wind up catching feelings for her. We gang but you know how they get about females.

He nodded and started talking.

Youngboy-let me meet her first. I wanna see what she about and ima let you know how they might react to her.

I nodded.

Boomer-Ight when?

Youngboy-lets go somewhere tomorrow and if it go well bring we can come back to the crib and chill and they can meet her.

Boomer-bet

We did our handshake and i got in the car and he started walking back to the house. I drove to starbucks to get her favorite drink and then i ordered pizza with stuff crust because that shit bomb af and she likes that. I drove to her house and unlocked her door with the key she gave me and i went to sit down all the stuff on her kitchen counter. I heard little footsteps hitting the ground rapidly and suddenly she was in my view.

Yn:BABY!!

She yelled excitedly running towards me then jumping on me and i caught her and started walking to her couch.

Boomer:i missed you to babygirl!

I smiled at her and she kept pecking my lips over and over again. Yea its been a while since i came to see her, almost like 2 weeks. She finally stopped at kept staring at me with the biggest smile. I swear she really in love with me. I smiled at her.

Boomer:okay so what are we doing first?

I asked as she just looked at me with her big brown eyes.

Yn:lets do movie night

She got up and walked upstairs to her room. She lives on her own which is real cool when we want to be alone to just spend time with each other. Her parents are okay with it, they know about me mainly her family knows about me. Her parents live in Hawaii and her sister lives in Kenner. Yeah she's still in school,but she's 17. She works and makes her own money,even though i told her countless times that i can support us. She doesn't want my money but i still sneak and give it to her anyways,she never notices. I grabbed all the stuff and walked upstairs to see her putting on Moana. She low key look like her tbh. She took off her pants getting comfortable while putting on one of my t-shirts and i changed from out of my street clothes into some basketball shorts. I climbed in bed with her as she started the movie and started munching on pizza.

-movie over-

SHE SANG ALONG TO EVERY ONE OF THEM DAMN SONGS! She was so off key but it was so cute. The movie finished and she smiled at me sipping on her Starbucks.

Yn-you know you're really cute.

I laughed and remembered to tell her about tomorrow with youngboy.

Boomer-go to sleep cause we going somewhere tomorrow so you can meet one of my brothers.

Her eyes got wide af and that was when i realized i should not have said that because she got out of bed running to her closet. She kept yelling that she needed to "find the perfect outfit because she's meeting family". I just went to sleep because a nigga was tired.