Family Time

Yn pov
I was panicking on the inside because I'm about to meet one of boomers brothers. He said he has 4 of them, he never gave names but I don't care because I'm finally about to meet one. I started getting ready because he said we were going to meet him at 10 for breakfast and its 8:30. I need time to get ready and then we need time to drive over there. I picked out my outfit and it was really plain but cute at the same time.

I was getting ready but it didn't take me long because I don't wear makeup like ever

I was getting ready but it didn't take me long because I don't wear makeup like ever. Boomer walked in and dropped his pants and peed. I was kind of shocked because 1)I've never saw his thingy before 2) i was still in the bathroom. I guess maybe he's finally ready to take our relationship to the next step, but anyways I hurried out of the bathroom once he did that. I walked downstairs getting my keys to my car,no I didn't buy it but it was a birthday gift from my 16th birthday. I heard heavy ass foot steps coming down the stairs,like why tf he walk so hard. He just looked at me and i was trying to not look at him.

Boomer-why you ran out the bathroom?

He asked with a small smirk on his face but more so a look of confusion. I was looking everywhere but at him.

Yn-you were using the bathroom.

I shrugged looking up at him.

Boomer-and?

He said sarcastically. I didn't saying anything.

Boomer-you know we ina relationship right?

He asked in a duh tone and i nodded.

Boomer-you do know I'm not leaving you anytime soon right?

He asked again in a duh tone and i just looked at him.

Boomer-okay look you gon have to get used to seeing it and me doing shit like that because we forever.

I nodded my head again and just looked at him and he walked over to me and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss because i really love this boy. Even though he weirds me out sometimes. He's different from the guys that I'm used to. We pulled away and i just looked at him smiling from ear to ear. He just laughed and grabbed my hand.

Boomer-ready?

I nodded holding onto him and gave him the keys, yes i let him drive my car,he lets me drive my car. He locked the door to my apartment and walked infront our me and opened my door. Such a gentleman. He got in and we drove away to Cheesecake Factory. We pulled in to a parking spot,swear this boy hate to reverse. He got out and came to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and i grabbed my purse and closed the door. I hugged him before we walked in and kissed him.