Hurting Me

Kentrell pov
I was shocked af at what yn just said but shit i mean its true. Boomer fucking up but its not his fault that dani bitch inside his head again. This nights not gon learn till he lose everything.

Yn-i guess 10 months dont mean shit to him.

Kentrell-its all right you got me now, that's my nigga but if he cant see that you're the best thing that happened to em than he stupid af, but I will say that he a good dude its just sometimes he wants to make sure he's doing what's best for him.

I looked her in her eyes and she was staring right back like she was just looking in my soul. This girl right here really got a nigga hooked.

Yn-can i tell you something?

I nodded

Yn-i dont think he loves me. I think i was different and thats what he thought he wanted so he could be different or because he was alone and he didn't want to be alone anymore.

She looked at her hands and all i did was hold her. A nigga didnt know what to say to that so i just kept my mouth shut. I rolled over and laid next to her she sat up and turned on her tv and played pandora listening to bazzi radio. Tbh shits sounded depressing af so i just stared off in space. If she want talk she gon talk.

She started giggling outta nowhere and i looked at her and made a face.

Ken-what's so funny lil girl?

Finally she was smiling. She just shook her head and i got a instagram notification.

Y/ig/n(your instagram name)

Y/ig/n- he's in a daze daydreaming about me😂😘

nba_youngboy- gtfoh lil girl😂

mgng10x-shidd me to🤷🏿‍♂️

nba_kd-nobody thinking boutchu lil girl

nba_youngboy-^i might be tho🤦🏾‍♂️

View 73 comments

I looked back at her smirking

Ken-you know ya nigga gon see this shit right?

She shrugged

Yn-seems like I don't have a nigga anymore so no worries

She bold and I fws that, the door busted open and i saw ben standing there like he was lost or some shit, he walked over and laid on the other side of yn😑

ben-why you posting him? he yo favorite or something?

Yn pov
Ben was pouting laying next to me but honestly nah he wasn't my favorite becuase it's tied between him and Kentrell. When i met them i kinda got these vibes from them and i liked it but i had a man so i stayed in my place but now i dont have a man so ima see who's really about me.

Yn-no
Kentrell mugged me

Ben- am i your favorite?

He asked looking at me and i shook my head no. He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes playfully.

Yn-sir i know you are not copping an attitude with me, i am appalled.

I out my hand over my chest and making a shocked face at him than at Kentrell then back at ben. Kentrell started laughing and ben just shook his head.

Ben-ya lil ass is retarded but I'm sleeping in here so youngboy get out

He said laying his head down on the my stomach

Ken-nigga I'm not going nowhere no time soon

They will probably be the death of me, they started going back and forth about who was more of my favorite and who was sleeping with me, my phone went off while they was still arguing.

75th💚-lol take that picture down and stop playing games with me😂
babygirl❤️-what picture and what game am i playing?🤔confusion is apon me
75th💚-ight sense you wanna act clueless, take that picture of youngboy down, people gon think yall go out when I'M YO NIGGA!
Babygirl❤️-lol what? as far as im concerned im single.
baygirl❤️-my boyfriend left me to go back to his ex and left me heartbroken, you actually know him so when you see him tell him i said i hate you for breaking my heart and i hate me for still loving him even though he messed over me. Tell him he lost a good girl too.
75th💚-you're not single so dont try shit. I went to dani for a reason, im not with her just to be with her and im not dating the girl. im just spenidng time with her to get my mind right. I needed to know if the feelings i had for her was real or was it just becuase she was my fist attachment,i never intended on leaving you yn. I promise you i did this to better us, so you knew all my love was focused on you. But i get it that you aint tryna fw me because of this and I admit that I should've went about this shit better. I acted on impulse and didnt even think shit through. Despite the shit you think or despite the feelings you have for youngboy and ben(yea ik about that) i love you and ima make shit right between us and for us. Before you say you not feeling them, i already know babygirl, we been together for 10 months i picked up some shit when it comes to you. Ima fight for you becuase i know you want me to, deny it all you want but i know the truth and i know you. I'll fight for you until my heart stops beating.I love you yn, remember that💚.
Babygirl❤️-actions speak louder than words. I love you too boomer💚.

Did this nigga really just quote twilight. Lowkey that shit hit my heart and that was cute. I needa see who really wants me though, i just need to clear my head because this is all to much. Boomer loves me but he did some stupid shit being with Dani. Kentrell likes me and has been here this entire time, idk if ben actually likes me or if he's just messing with me. I love Boomer but i also like Kentrell and Ben. I'm confused.

Who should yn be with?
Boomer?
Kentrell?
Ben?
More chapters will be coming and be filled with much more surprises,new love interest, new people in general, more drama, and more happiness.