I guess we're going to Hawai'i

Yn pov
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT! HOW DID THEY EVEN ALL FIND A PLANE TICKET. THERE IS LITERALLY 4 OF THEM. I'm not mad that they're coming, I'm mad because now i know me and boomer won't have time to work on us with being busy taking care of them. Here we are at the airport waiting for our flight to board. It's 2am right now which means its 10 pm yesterday over there. When we land it'll be 5 am over there and 10 am over here. It's confusing i know but my mom set up an Uber to come pick us up because well who wants to drive at 4 am. Boomer, ben, and 3 went to the bathroom, we checked in already and we have a hour before we board, kd is passed out sleeping, which means he is finally quiet., Kentrell is sitting next to me and i know he wants to talk because he keeps looking at me and opening his mouth but not staying anything when i look at him. I feel bad for the way i left things with him though so i know i need to make things right, i dont want any drama on this trip, ESPECIALLY around my mom because i dont need her stressing out over me and how I'm living my life. Kentrell looked so frustrated so i guess I'm speaking first.

Yn-I'm sorry

Ken-what?

Yn-I'm sorry for the way i left things off with you. I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain, i mean you did have a life before you even knew I existed so i cant blame you for having kids. You should've told me though if we were ever gonna be together that is a big piece of information I would've had to know. I'm pretty sure you know about me and ben so sorry for that to. I wasn't leading you on to be honest i still have feelings for you. You and ben. Which is really shitty on my part because I have a boyfriend which also happens to be your guys brother. It's hard falling for people even though you don't want to.

He listened to every word I said and took it all in before responding. See he listens to listen not listen to respond, its amazing honestly.

Ken-nah I'm sorry. I shouldn't have not told you bout my kids cause i want you to be my girl and you was gon have to find out anyway. Yea its a shitty thing to fall for your brothers girl but the heart wants what it wants and we cant control who it goes for. Yeah i know about you and ben but ion really give a damn cause at the end of the day you always gon have a place in my heart shawty and shit aint changing. You ain't lead me on if anything it was me pushing my feelings on to you. I know this shit might sound crazy but i know me and yo gon wind up being together even if its just for 2 weeks. Something gon happen and we gon end up together and even though it may only be 2 weeks i can at least say yeah i was with the girl of my dreams and i love her unconditionally. Shit you might be the one to break my heart, i aint even know i had one till i met you.

He leaned forwards and kissed my forehead. What he said resonated deep in my mind and heart. Maybe we might have a chance together in the future, if its written in the stars. I saw the boys coming back from the bathroom laughing but they looked tired. So i started talking quickly.

Yn-maybe we might be together in the future. Who knows, but what i do know is i love you and ben and boomer so what happens for us will not be easy. Somebody is bound to get hurt.

He nodded and weakly smiled at me.

Ken-i love you to yn, you gone forever be my baby, my shawty , my everything, my boo.

He started singing horribly and I couldn't help but to laugh. Kd was snoring but he snorted and woke himself up. That's a damn same, something really wrong with dude. Boomer sat next to m and 3 and ben sat infront of me. Ben looked at me with sad eyes. I need to talk to him to because i cant have all these emotions running around in my head and heart without knowing how everyone truly feels about me. His phone started ringing and he looked at it smiling a little, the airport was quiet so we could hear the entire conversation. It was a FaceTime call. By the voice I could tell it was nia. The bitch who fucked up everything for me.