Crazy

Ben pov
I aint feel like getting into it with youngboy so i stayed my ass home. Yn just left, i told her i aint want come and she understood.Shit really crazy though because im feeling her and i know she feeling me and i think she trying to come my way.

-flashback 2hours ago-
She was sitting on my bed and i was at my desk on my computer and we was just vibing.

Yn-you know you're kinda like boomer but different.

I looked at her

Ben-whatchu mean by that?

Yn-both of you guys are so genuine and sweet, always looking out for each other and putting others before yourself even if it hurts you. Y'all are so goofy and chill, i swear yall smiles light up the whole room. Then both of y'all dark skin and cute af which is a plus on top of yall beautiful personality. Y'all are different because you haven't hurt me yet.

I shook my head at her.

Ben-you saying i aint hurt you but I'm not emotional and i dont do all at boo'd up shit. If you my girl people gon know but I'm not affectionate and i know you like hugs and being under a nigga, that shit gon hurt yo feelings and i aint tryna do that. Being in love and shit just not me.

She looked a lil sad and taken back but quickly tried to hide that shit like i aint already seen it.

Yn-good thing we're not together than right.

I turned back to my computer.

Yn-boomer texted me so i should get going.

She rode with me so i dropped her back off and we aint say shit during the entire ride. I know she aint wanna hear that shit but i had to let her know.

-flashback over-

I want to fw yn but I already know ima hurt and i aint tryna hurt her feelings and i aint tryna fumble her heart. I'm stressed and i need a stress reliever. I rolled up a blunt and called over this shorty i was talking to for a while. She came quick af and i let her in and she was already on bullshit. I mean she a cool girl but i want yn. I should fuck over this girl like that, she honestly been holding a nigga down and i treat her like shit but fuck it she aint yn.

Nia-it's like you don't wanna be with me or anything, and i dont understand this shit ben.

She kept yelling. Ima stop playing with her after today.

Nia-i bet you got a whole other bitch that you worried about and thats why you not fw me. Shoulda known, swear niggas aint shit. Fuck you ben, i aint gotta deal with this shit, sense you dont want me ima go find a nigga who do.

She got up picking up her purse and started walking towards my door. I dont know why but when she said she was gonna find a nigga made me mad. I got up and pulled her from the door and pushed her to my bed. I held her in place as she kept screaming.

Nia-FUCK YOU NIGGA! YOU AINT SHIT!

Ben-Shut up and let me talk damn.

She stopped screaming.

Ben-i dont want you to find a new nigga, i want you with me. Yeah i been fucking up and i keep saying i dont wanna be ina relationship but I'm just not tryna hurt you.

I was being real with her. She kissed me.

Nia-as long as i got you, i aint gon be hurt bae

She smiled big af and i smiled at her, time for me to be happy. I'm sorry yn.

Nia-so does this mean we're official?

I nodded at her.

Nia-nah i want you to ask me on some shit

She smirked at me, she get ion my nerves.

Ben-Nia will you be my girlfriend?

She just smiled and kissed me again.

She had my phone in her hand and started taking pictures of us. There was one where i was holding her and we were kissing, just looking happy and shit.

Nia-can i post this on your instagram?

I don't want her to because I don't want yn to see it but i know if i say no her she gon aks why and get mad.

Ben-yeah go ahead, but disable the comments ion need no one saying dumb shit.

Not even 10 minutes later yn texted me, i really didnt wanna open it. I already know its gon be some shit, ima open it when nia go home.

Yn pov
BEN JUST TOLD ME THAT HE WASN'T INTO ALL THAT LOVE SHIT BUT IS POSTED UP WITH SOME BITCH ON INSTAGRAM, FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM, I DONT NEED HIM, I NEVER DID. I'm going to start focusing on my relationship with boomer and making us better, going back to how we use to be. Kentrell made me mad with no telling me he had kids so fuck him and fuck ben for playing with my feelings and lying to be. Swear niggas aint shit. I dont see why this hurts so much, i mean its not like he was my boyfriend or that I liked him or anything. I texted ben saying how i felt and been ignoring Kentrell. I put my phone on dnd and just laid with boomer.

Yn-I'm sorry for all the bullshit i put you through, with the whole liking Kentrell and ben. I should've been by your side instead of being against you because i was angry that you were with dani.

He kissed my forehead.

Boomer- i wasn't being real witchu so you did what you did. Yeah my actions wasn't right because i was fucking over you thinking that i was fixing shit when i was just fucking us up.

He pulled me closer and kissed me. It's good to know someone actually does care about me and my feelings. He's what i need and what i want.

Boomer pov
Finally i get my girl back to myself, no distractions, no other people, just us.

Ben pov
It's been 4 hours since yn texted me, nia went home a hour ago and i been chilling by myself. I wasn't ready to open it and see what she has to say but i know i have to. As soon as i opened it, it was a long ass paragraph. Fuck my life bruh.

Yn😍-its so funny how earlier you were telling me that you weren't into all the lovey dovey shit or whatever but then not even 2 hours later you post a picture with some bitch kissing her and having her in your lap. If you didn't want to be with me thats all you had to say honestly instead of playing with my feelings. You know that i like you and you told me you like me but i guess you were just trying to spare my feelings. Out of the three of you i thought "hey ben actually gives a shit about me"can't believe how wrong i was. I shouldn't have fell for you ben and me falling for you was a big mistake on my part. Lowkey thought we were gonna be something but i guess you had other plans. I was so stupid thinking I meant something to you. I really wished that i did mean something to you though.

That was the end of the text. That shit hit me in my heart. I know what i told her but fuck i didnt think that i was with that being in love shit. She saying all this shit like i really was playing her but i wasn't. I meant what tf i said when i said i wanted her, i really am feeling yn. Her text made me feel like shit because i did the exact opposite of what I wasn't trying to do. I gotta make it up to her honestly even if she dont want me to i will. I know I got a girl but this is messing with my mental. I shouldn't have strung yn along. I texted her back.

Fuckboy ben-i aint tryna to argue with you. I do wanna be with you but you got a boyfriend which is my bro and now i got a girl. Ima make it up to you I promise. And you do mean something to me, you mean almost everything. Don't be mad with me yn.

I deleted the messages after because nia like going through phones.I aint say much but i said enough. I am gonna make it up to her, i aint gonna let her stay mad and hating me for to long. This hit crazy.