Tell me how you really feel

Kd POV
See man they be keeping secrets on some shit. No I don't like yn, I just be messing around with her and I'm pretty sure everybody knows that. I foreal just be wanting us to get along and shit because we're family. I'm a goofy ass lil nigga but i aint never switched up though.

3Three pov
Shit is getting back to normal, I'd like to think so but we can't get better if they keep acting like lil boys. On some shit most of this shit happened because of yn. Shit was fine before boomer brought her around and then shit started popping off with these niggas. She a cool lil bit but she could be aggravating and stressful sometimes. Shit not gon be the same with the gang no matter how hard we try because of the shit that went down with her, youngboy, and lil ben. She like a lil sister or whatever but it would've been better if she aint come around. Boomer changed to a soft lil bitch, ben more antisocial then usual and be in his feelings way more, youngboy dont talk or smile as much, me and kd the only ones that's still us.

Ben pov
Yn. Yn. Yn. I dont know what to say about her. She be playing with my feelings and I can't stand that shit. I know she told me she aint want shit to do with me but i know she do. I got so much shit on my mind and i know i fucked up when i got with nia but i got so much love for the girl, it's so hard to choose. It seem like yn choosing boomer but i know he gon fuck up again sad to say but its the truth. I'm not the type of nigga yn need but i can be the type of nigga she want. I aint gon try shit though, i cant because I fucked up with yn and boomer so much already, that shit really hurt.

Youngboy pov
Ive been in my feelings since yn stopped fucking with me. Shit hurt like a bitch cause i was feeling her and i normally dont fall for females. My only other real love was Jania and thats it, every other female was just to get my shit wet. I want to be with yn, its just something about her. I know she's my brother girl so I'm done trying shit but if they ever actually do call it quits and he say i cam fw her then i will.

Boomer pov
I'm over all this shit these niggas keep doing. They my brothers so its even more fucked up that they keep trying to fw yn. Yeah i noticed how they done changed since i brought yn around but shit they should've never tried to get involved. I don't really know what to say about yn because she trying her hardest to make our shit work but aint no point in trying to make shit work if she gon fuck around. Like i know i did my dirt with dani, like we had sex and nobody knows so that's why i keep giving yn chances. I want to tell her but she gon trip, then them niggas gon try and take her from me. She fucked up but thats my baby and its gon stay like that until we hate each other.

Yn pov
Kd goofy as shit but i hope he dont really think he gon he out the friend zone. 3 been acting an ass towards me so i was like fuck it and fuck him, then today his ass want to be like we best friends or some shit. Ben hurt me by getting a girlfriend but i dont care as much as i used to because i am focusing on me and boomer. Kentrell is still my best friend, I don't hate him, I want to talk to him and let him know that but that shit bout to be awkward af. Boomer knows i love him and i feel so bad for the things i let happen between me.kentrell, and ben. I just want boomer to see that ok actually love him and it's not all talk.

Nobody pov
It was quite in the home of yn and boomer. Everyone was sprawled out around the living room waiting for the food to arrive. Everyone was in there own thoughts until kd spoke.

Kd-so where yall going and why we aint invited?

Yn-we're going to Hawaii so me and boom can get back on track, i mean with all the things that have happened, i think we need a vacation.

Kd-I have money so I'm coming with yall

He shrugged his shoulders and yn became confusion and boomer just stared blankly at kd.

Kd-you said we so I'm assuming you mean us to so we all going, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Yn-i mean we're leaving tomorrow so I dont know how you're going to find a way to get there in time so thats up to you.

That was the last word spoken until the food showed up because of the attitude yn had when she talked to kd about the trip for her and boomer.

3 took notice of her hostility and just to piss yn of some more he responded.

3-yeah we all gon come, ima make sure of that.

He smirked at yn and yn had a look of disgust on her face. She just wanted it to be her and boomer but knowing them, even if boomer said not to come they still would.