Tripping

Yn pov
I got from boomer arms and its only like 1pm, i walked downstairs because I wanted food. How do i wake up hungry? I dont even know myself. As I'm walking to the kitchen one of Kentrells kids started following me. I have zero clues on their names so.. I smiled at him and wave and he smiled back still following me. As I reached the fridge i felt small hands go around my leg, i looked down seeing it was the baby again. I picked him up and held him while I looked for food.

Yn-you hungry love?

He just smiled making baby noises, he's so cute, i want one!

Yn-so like Mac n cheese or mashed potatoes?

I looked at him smiling and he just leaned his head on my shoulder,yep definitely want one.

Yn-both sounds good so yeah lets go warm this.

I put him on the counter and he just sat there watching me, i made some for him. I dont think he's allergic to anything that goes in Mac n cheese or mashed potatoes, I should really find out.

I looked at him and he looked behind me and back at me making grabby hands so i picked him up.

Yn-are you allergic to anything?

I asked in a baby voice knowing he wasn't going to answer, i just didn't want to talk to his daddy right now. They were all sprawled across the living room and sleeping so i didnt want to bother him because of that also. I felt a head on my shoulder while the baby looked at whoever was behind me.

Ben-he's not allergic to anything

He whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine because he was so close and his breath was minty. I turned around  and looked at him and the baby made grabby hands towards ben.

Yn-how you just gon take my baby from me?

I asked faking hurt and he just smiled at me.

Ben-didnt know this was yo baby but ight

He sat on the counter and my food beeped. I went to grab it and stood between bens legs feeding the baby. I blew on the food and did little choo choo sounds.

Ben-you aint even had to get this close to me to feed him, you just want be near me

He smirked and i smiled

Yn-maybe

He put his other arm around my waist pulling me closer

Ben-if only you wasn't with boomer than I'd love to have you this close all the time but you with my nigga

With that he pushed me away from him,not hard enough for me to fall but hard enough for me to not be near him. I wanted to be near him though, i want got to be in his presence. I looked at him and his facial features and he shook his head at me.

Ben-lil bit i like you, i really do but you with my nigga and my loyalty lie with him before any female. Don't fuck around on him, you just gon fuck him up so more. He a good dude, he just been through to much shit. Even with the shit he been through, he still act like shit don't phase him. So me and you will only be friends, unless y'all ever break up and he say its okay for us to be together.

He got up before i could say anything, placing the baby on the counter and walking over to me and engulfing me in a bear hug and kissing my forehead. He walked to the living room and played on his phone. That's what i like about him, he's always thinking about other before hisself.

I went back to feeding the baby.

Yn-guess its just you and me love

I leaned down and kissed his little nose and he put his little hands on my face smiling and making baby noises.