Disappointment at its finest

2 weeks later

Yn pov
Everybody has literally just been sleeping at my house, which i dont mind,but cooking enough to feed 5 boys sometimes can be tiring. THEY EAT SO MUCH! I still feel bad about hiding what youngboy said from boomer,but if it keeps us all together than I'm okay. Boomer is normally always around me and gang, like where he move we move and vice versa but lately that hasn't been the case. Like two days ago he went out and never came back. We've all been blowing up his phone and i've gone searching for him because i miss him and thats my baby. Knowing his lifestyle,I'm praying for the best because I'm not prepared for the worst. The boys are kinda standoffish about the situation. Ive been laying in bed while losing my mind over boomer. I hope he's okay.

3three pov
Boomer really dumb af. We know shit yn don't. Yn like a lil sister so i wanna tell her but i can't cause he still gang.

Kd pov
These niggas just needa tell yn so she can move on, i would but that aint my place to tell.

Ben pov
That's my nigga and so i shouldn't be trying to fw his girl but i mean after the stupid shit he doing,leaving her by herself something bound to happen.

Kentrell pov
Fuck it, he left her by herself and now ima show her why she should fw me.

I was laying on the couch, I'm bouta go check on yn. I ran up them stairs and bust through her door and jumped on her.

Kentrell-wassup ma? You good? Nah you aint good you look like you've been crying.

I kissed her forehead and she had a small smile, well thats a start, she looked away from me but cuddled closer underneath me.

Yn-why aren't we looking for him?

She asked me sniffling. Fuck it,ima tell her, she don't needa be hurt no more than she already is.

Kentrell-we not looking for him cause we know where he at.

She moved to look me in my eyes.

Yn-than why haven't we gone to get him or why isn't he answering my calls or texts?

She sounded so hurt. Ima just show her the messages. I handed her my phone and opened the group chat.

38baby💚-Wya b?
75th💚-I'm with dani. I'm trying to get her outta my system
Ben10💚-nigga tf is you talking bout?
Kd💚-you sound stupid af tbh
Og3three💚-you a whole bitch, you know yo girl still here right
75th💚-ik wtf I'm doing, and bitch where? nigga i aint no bitch gtf. I'm just gon be with dani for a few days to get my mind together. Seeing her two weeks ago wasn't the only time i saw her,after that we hung out and shits.
Ben10💚-yn don't deserve this bullshit
0g3three💚-you bout dumb af, dani fucked clean over you and now you wanna be friends with this bitch
75th💚-yes ik what she did to me. I don't miss her and i don't want her back but i still love her.
Kd💚-IM TELLING YN!
75th💚-i just wanna see. If i still love her the way i think or see if I'm not attached to her anymore.
Og3three💚-that shit sound stupid
Ben10💚-you leaving yn by herself without a nigga to be claimed, dont be mad when you come back and she got a new nigga
Kd💚-that nigga might just be me
75th💚-i just need to figure this out.
38baby💚-so you wanna play family with yo ex bitch while yo gf at home crying bc her nigga wont answer his phone. That's a bet and like ben said dont be mad WHEN she get a new nigga.

Yn-so he's with her instead of with me?

She said looking in disbelief

Yn-i swear you're looking like a better choice each day that goes by.