It's whatever

Boomer pov
It's been a week since verything kinda happened. Shit been crazy lately but i feel like its getting back on track. Yn hasn't been wanting to talk to none of gang not even 3. She just wanna be under me and have it be me and her but i miss my brothers so today we're going to ben house. He wanted all of us to come over anyway, she just gon have to deal with it. Ben said he got a girl, so maybe she could talk to yn because she dont really have friends. Yn was laying on the bed while i was getting ready, she kept saying she not going but when i get ready to walk out the door she gon be rushing to get ready to come with. I walked over to her and i kissed her forehead but she held onto me and start whining.

Yn-stopppp
Yn-stay with meeeeee
Yn-why dont you love meeee

Boomer-i do love you, i want you to come with me

Yn-whatever

She said getting up and throwing on a hoodie with some gym shorts. It's hot af and thats what she's wearing. She picked up her back pack and grabbed her head phones and keys. Like i said she was coming regardless of what she was talking bout. I walked out behind her locking the door, she got in the drivers side and pulled off.

Yn-I'm going to starbucks and when we get to bens house i am already letting you know, i will not be in everybody's faces pretending that i want to be there. I will say hello and stuff and if they make conversation with me than cool but i wont start it. If bens girlfriend or whatever she is talks to me i will be ignoring her and she catches an attitude i will happily beat her ass.

She smiled at me as we pulled into the driver thru of starbucks, she ordered our drinks. I aint says shit because i already know why she acting like that. She my girl so ima back her up, i just hope she dont start shit with none of them. We got our order and went to bens house. On the drive we were just jamming to music and i was taking videos and off guard pictures of her. Shit like this make me happy, when she happy i am to. We pulled up and she cut the car off and looked over at me.

Yn-i love you and i will probably be clinging you the entire time so yea..

I just nodded and we got out, I finished my starbucks and yn was still sipping on hers. I held her hand and she kissed me right before we walked through the door. Everybody was looking at yn but she only looked at kd and ran over to him.

Yn-BROTHERRR!

He was mugging her but she jumped on him hugging him.

Kd-i know you didnt just friend zone me?

She started laughing and she got up moving to the other side of the couch and put her feet in his lap. I sat next to her and she laid her head on my chest. Everybody was still just looking at her.

Ben-you in my house but cant speak to me?

Yn rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with kd and i was talking to 3.

Ben nodded and went on his phone. Kentrell looked at me me than back at yn, not saying anything. It was lowkey awkward af. Somebody started banging on the door and some loud mouth girl came in when ben went to open the door. I guess thats his girl nia.

Kd looked at yn and yn looked at the girl and ben, she was kinda tears eyed but fuck it ima act like i aint notice. Ben was hugging the girl and he looked at yn.

Ben pov
Yn looked like she was about to cry and  all i wanted to do was hold her. I know i hurt her..again..nia looked at yn and made a face. Aww shit here we go..

Nia-who is she and why she here?

She said loud enough for yn to hear. Yn took her feet off of kd and turned her focus on nia.

Yn-I am yn and i am here because my boyfriend is here and I'm really close friends with the guys in this room. Is that a problem?

Yn said it so proper and with so much confidence and attitude.

Nia-bitch who tf you think you talking to?

She started walking closer to yn and i pulled her by her arm. Yn got up and walked straight to nia, i looked at boomer for help but nope he wasn't doing it.

Yn-first of all i am not a female dog so i am not a bitch. Second of all i am talking to the hood rat piece of shit standing right infront of me. Like if you're going to be rude to someone at least look bomb enough to do it.

Everybody was just looking at us and before nia could say anything else yn spoke to me.

Yn-next time you bring a female around ben make sure she has class and isn't ratchet as fuck.

She walked back to boomer and kd. Boomer smiled at yn and kd was hyping her up. I wanted to bring nia to the room so she wouldn't say shit else but sure enough she did.

Nia-oh fuck no ben i know you aint gon let her talk to me that way! Ben you better kick her ass out or I'm leaving.

I grabbed her by her  arm and dragged her to the room, she was being dramatic and yn was being petty.

Ben-sit tf down and stay in here until they leave, ima be back to check on you.

Nia-no because it seem like you defending that hoe over me, she called me a hood rat and disrespected me infront of yo niggas. I have to stay in here while you go out and talk to them.

I didnt wanna keep talking about this situation so i quickly ended it.

Ben-ima talk to her ight.

She said something else while i walked out the door and back to the living room. I nodded at yn telling her to come outside and she sighed while walking, we haven't talked in a while and we never talked about what happened.

-outside-

Ben-so what was that in there? You aint have to disrespect my girl like that.

She rolled her eyes and looked at her nails.

Yn-it wasn't disrespect it's the truth.

She looked up at me

Yn-all i did was ask her if she had a problem and with the way she answered me i assumed she did. So it's whatever feel how you wanna feel about because at the end of the day i dont give a fuck about anybody's feelings besides mine and boomers.

She shrugged her shoulders about to walk back inside but i grabbed her hand and pulled her back to where she was standing. I'm not gon lie when she said she only cared about her and boomer, that shit hurt my feelings because i fw her heavy but she just don't see it.

Ben-what's yo problem dawg, you make it seem like the world is out to get you and you shut out everybody who give a damn about you.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Yn-my problem is you lied to me. You made me think that you wanted me and that we had a chance, then you turned around and got a girlfriend. You told me you couldn't be with me and that you'd hurt my feelings because you aint into that love shit but went and got a fucking girlfriend. It hurt so bad because i fell for you and i cant have you. So dont say you care about me, none of yall actually do.

I cupped her face and kissed her. I care about her and she needed to know.