Honesty

"I need you to hear me now..Cause if I don't say anything,I think it might kill me now.."

Ben POV
I kissed her and I expected her to kiss back but she didn't. How could she go on an entire rant but when I do the thing she wants she doesn't react the way I thought she would.

She pulled away immediately and punched me dead in my jaw. That shit hurt like a bitch. I held my jaw looking at her and she mugged me.

Yn-you don't get it do you?

I just kept looking at her.

Yn-You lied to me, you hurt me,you went out and got a girlfriend on me and you have the audacity to fucking kiss me.

She laughed manically,this girl right here lowkey crazy.

Yn-screw you Ben. You ain't shit and neither is your girlfriend. So you guys deserve each other, y'all are the "not shit" couple. Like I said earlier which I guess you didn't get through that thick ass skull of yours.

She said all of that through gritted teeth and started to yell afterwards.

Yn-IF YOU ARE NOT BOOMER THAN I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT YOU WANT.

She went back to whispering.

Yn-stay away from me Ben, I mean it!

She walked back into the house and I stayed outside just rethinking life and how yn just punched me in the jaw and how that shut hurt like a mofo. Her and boomer walked out holding hands. Boomer came up to me and dapped me up,I hid the fact that I was pissed tf off with how yn completely did a 360 on me with her feelings.

Yn POV
After Ben kissed me I had to get out of there. Fuck him,I only what boomer. I was only a bitch to his girl and him because he hurt my feelings and I had to let him know. I looked and boomer as I was driving.

Boomer-what's on ya mind?

I have to tell him..

Yn-Ben kissed me

Boomer POV
"Ben kissed me"
Was all that I could think about, that's hit was really replaying in my head. It pissed me off and mad me sad at the same time. I knew they fucking liked each other but this shit is to much. We need a break.

Boomer-take me home

Yn-let me explain

The fuck type of shit she on talking bout some damn let me explain.

Boomer-you know what explain yo side of what ever the fuck you bout to tell me while you take me home.

Yn-If you mean home which is my house where we both stay than sure but I'm not taking you back by your house where only you stay.. no sir.

I just rolled my eyes at her. I don't feel like catching no charge tonight.

Yn-he kissed me but I punched the shit out of him, I told him I only want you. I want us boomer, just me and you. No Ben, no Kentrell,no Dani, just us. I'm serious.

She had tears fall but she wiped them away trying to let me not see but her voice didn't crack. I swear she strong af emotionally because this shit making me wanna just lash out. She explained but I need to hear the whole story. I texted Ben and aint say shit to yn.

75th💚-yn told me that you kissed her? Wtf bruh you supposed to be my nigga.
Ben10💚-she told you I kissed her but did she tell you how she punched tf outta me after and how she said fuck everybody but you?

I left him on read because what she said was true, the shit wasn't her fault. We need to get out of Baton Rouge for a while, I ain't fuckin with all this drama. I knew I shouldn't have brought her around, i swear loyalty really fucked up yo. My niggas wanted my girl and my girl wanted my niggas. I'm bout to be on my lonely shit. We finally pulled up to yn's house when i wanted to just go home, ion feel like arguing right now.

I walked in the house not saying shout and went straight upstairs to take a shower. I really just need space.  I think i stayed in the shower for at least a hour and a half. I walked out of the bathroom only to hear yn on the phone.

Yn-no mom, I think this would be so good for us.

It went quiet for a little bit.

Yn-so thats a yes?

She sounded so happy.

Yn-yea, yea i promise only 2 weeks. We really need this.

It went quiet again.

Yn-okay thanks, I love you mommy.

It's so cute that she still calls her mom mommy, most people when they get older they dont even like being near they parents. She hung up the phone and put it down once she turned around and saw me.

Boomer-we obviously got shit to talk about and we not on the same page as we used to be so if you tryna work on us the way you keep claiming you want us to be, than you need to stop talking to them niggas and focus on us. Y'all could be friends and shit because they my bros but y'all cant be talking the way yall were and i mean that.

She just nodded. I grabbed her by her neck almost choking her but giving her enough air to breathe.

Boomer-quit playing with me man, i really love yo ass yea.

I kissed her and she kissed back with so much passion. I let her go but she hugged me super tight. I was only wrapped ina towel so i threw on some basketball shorts and she went to shower. I grabbed her phone and went through it deleting all her messages with youngboy and ben. I didn't look through her other messages because it was only her mom, her sister, 3, kd, and Julianna which is her best friend. I walked downstairs to make a sandwich, i actually made two because i know her fat ass gon want to eat mine and i aint having that. I walked back upstairs with our food and i got us fruit punch. I put on a Netflix movie which was Thor:ragnarok she likes shit like this.  Almost twenty minutes into the movie she got out. I swear i love this girl and i really want to work on us becuase if this shit dont work I'm saying fuck love completely.  I bit into my sandwich as she came to lay down with me.

Yn-can i have a bite?

She said looking at me with her big brown eyes. I nodded holding my sandwich to her mouth and she took a bite. It was so cute watching her chew. She kissed my lips once she was done.

Yn-can i have another bite?

Again she made big o puppy eyes at me. I nodded handing her the sandwich i made for her. Her eyes lit up as she at her sandwich.

Boomer-whatchu and ya mom was talking bout.

She put her sandwich down smiling.

Yn-so i wanted us to get away from here for a little to clear our minds you know. Just me and you. So i asked her if i could use our beach house for two weeks for me ad you to stay up there and she said yes. We leave in 5 days so i thought it would be great and would give me enough time to tell you.i explained to my mom what happened so she's fine with it and they paid for our plane tickets.

I felt bad that her parents paid for it because i know for a fact thats a lot of money but I will be giving that money back to them. I held yn in my arms and we cuddled.

Boomer- i guess we going on vacation

She nodded and kissed my chin.

Yn-i really do love you boom.

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

Boomer-i love you to babygirl.

I wish it could  just go back to it being me and her without all the drama like before. I love her and I'm willing to make this work.