Acceptance or not

Yn pov
It became night time and we were still at Kentrells house. I was kind of getting sleepy from all of the talking and laughing, believe it or not, but they can talk ALL DAY and LAUGH ALL DAY to no end. We where kind of all in the same positions except Kentrell was laying across his bed and my head was on his stomach and boomers head was on my chest and we were cuddled up. Ben was laying at the end of the bed and kd and 3 was on a blow up mattress. I guess this a thing they do regularly. I found out so much about the boys and about boomer that i didnt know which was intriguing. I told them a few things but made it seem like i told more. I felt a tug on my foot and i looked to see it was ben.

Yn-huh?

Ben-you aint never tell us how you and boomer started off. I wanna know so tell me.

I looked at boomer and smiled only to see he was already looking at me. He snuggled closer to my chest.

Yn-we met at a gas station. He was already inside and i pulled in to get some gas, so i walked in to the gas station and i saw him at the register. I couldn't help but stare, he was so beautiful and I wanted to know him. He was buying swishers and he turned around and saw me looking. He shot me a smile and i smiled back. He walked out of the gas station and i never thought I'd see him again. So i paid for my gas walked out to my car and i saw him standing next to his. I was about to grab the handle to the gas pump but i saw a hand grab for it first,i looked up and it was boomer. He pumped my gas and we talked, he asked for my number and i gave it to him.

I said shrugging my shoulders becuase we didnt have a cute a beginning. Kd popped his head up.

Kd-that was a ugly ass story, now go to sleep i need my beauty rest shit!

Ben kicked kd and kd went back to the blow up mattress muttering. Ben nodded his head at me and got on his phone. Kentrells light snores were in my ear. I looked at boomer and he was sleep, so i guess I'm sleeping here instead of at home.

-Next Morning
Yn pov

I heard a toilet flush and i woke up seeing boomer walking out stretching. I looked down to where i thought ben was going to be but he wasn't there anymore. I looked up to see Kentrell on his phone,my head still on his stomach. He probably felt my movement and looked at me.

Ken-get up, i have to take a piss!

I moved and wondered why he didnt just go use the bathroom earlier. I wasn't trying to talk because i didn't brush my teeth yet. I mean I'm not even in my own home so i was going to be silent until i got there. Boomer walked over to me and laid his body on mine.

Boomer-what we doing today?

Yn-i need to go home so i can brush my teeth and than we can have a chill day.

I whispered and shrugged my shoulders. He looked up at me and pecked my lips and walked to the closet and pulled out a backpack. He handed me a toothbrush and put the backpack away. Ken walked out of the bathroom and i hurriedly walked in. Ken looked at me funny while i kind of ran to the bathroom. There was toothpaste on the counter and i used it to brush my teeth. Once i was done, i felt so refreshed and not gross,i smiled in the mirror. I walked back out into the room and everybody was up and had a backpack. Being confused was an understatement.

Yn-what's going on?

Ken-besttt

He stretched it out

Ken-we coming to yo house and we chillin

Yn-ohhh! That explains the backpacks.

I probably sounded super slow

Kd-yes girl keep up

He said in annoyed tone and i laughed. He is such a character. Boomer grabbed my hand and started walking and i followed and so did the gang. We all got into my car and headed to my house. Boomer was driving and i was managing the aux.