Getting There (FL pt. 1)

All was quiet in the zodiac mansion at the early hour of six, with everyone sleeping peacefully, until the loud, simultaneous rings of alarm clocks went off. Everyone stirred. Some slammed a hand down on their alarm in annoyance and rolled back over. Until they realized of course...

"FLORIDA!" Pisces squealed as she jumped out of bed.

Without even checking the state of her messy hair, she raced out of her room and into the one next to hers. Not bothering to knock, she jumped onto her friend's bed.

"Come on, Aqua, wake up! We're going to Florida!" She shook the bluette hard, earning herself a light kick that made her fall off the bed.

Pisces landed with a thud, but quickly shook it off.
"Aquarius!" She continued to wail.

"Alright, alright. I'm up," Aquarius rolled out of bed and headed for the shower.

Meanwhile, everyone else got up and got ready. Well, all except Taurus who slept soundly while a couple of zodiacs took turns trying to pull him out of bed. Finally Aries was able to yank him out and he fell onto the floor with a crash.

By seven everyone was ready with their stuff downstairs in the entrance.

"The bus is here!" Virgo announced.

The zodiacs had rented a bus to take part way down to Florida. They planned to drive down part way and take a plane the other.

The zodiacs grabbed their luggage and hauled it out the door.

"Oh my gosh, this thing is huge!" Libra gaped as she stared at the huge bus parked in their driveway.

"And fancy," Taurus commented, leaving his stuff behind to climb into the bus and look around.

"Come on guys! Let's get our things in first, then gawk at the bus," Virgo ordered.

Taking turns shoving, the zodiacs got all of their stuff successfully packed into the back of the bus. Then they picked their seats.

Capricorn decided to drive while Aries sat shotgun because he fought everyone for it. Behind sat Aquarius, Gemini and Virgo. Behind them sat Sagittarius,
Leo - who was busy pouting because he wanted shotgun - and Libra. Lastly sat Cancer, Pisces, Taurus and Scorpio.

"Did ya see that guy? He totally cut you off!" Aries screeched, motioning his hands angrily, his eyes focused on the car that pulled in front of them on the highway.

"Calm down, I don't need a backseat driver," Capricorn said sternly.

"Hey, what do you call a fake noodle ?" Gemini suddenly asked.

"What?" Aquarius asked.

"An impasta," Gemini beamed, giving her finger guns.

Aquarius laughed, shaking her head. Everyone else either laughed or rolled their eyes.

Later on Virgo was busy reading directions to Capricorn. Libra, Aries and Aquarius were on their phones. Sagittarius and Scorpio were listening to music. Pisces and Taurus were secretly eating everyone's food. Cancer was looking out the window at the scenery.

"Come on Cap, lemme sit in the front," Leo begged, clasping his hands together and giving him puppy dog eyes.

Capricorn ignored him.

"Oh, I love this song," Aries said, blasting the radio volume.

"Are we there yet?" Gemini asked.

"No," Virgo answered.

"When's the next stop?" He continued.

"I don't know."

"Can we stop soon?"