Wait, What?!

Sagittarius spun around in her chair. "Dumbest scar stories, go!"

"I burned my tongue drinking tea," Virgo said.

"This scar on my arm is from when Cancer dug her nails into me during scary movie night," Pisces pointed at her arm.

"I burnt myself taking a cup of noodles out of the microwave," Taurus said.

"I have scars from crashing my skateboard," Aries said.

"I have emotional scars," Scorpio said.

That's when Libra ran into class just in time for the bell and jumped into her seat next to Virgo, her hair frazzled and her shirt wrinkled. Virgo looked over at her with question but the girl didn't say anything. Weird, Libra was never late.

"Alright class, today we're going to pick up where we left off in Romeo and Juliet," The teacher began his daily drawl and everyone groaned.

Mr Canopus rolled his eyes. "Can I get a volunteer to read for Romeo and one to read for Juliet?"

"Oh sir, allow me!" Leo shot out of his seat. "Oh Romeo! Oh Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo?"

Gemini got out of his seat, kneeling on one knee with with his arms up to Leo.
"Here, my lovely Leo-ette."

Leo giggled like a girl, throwing himself onto Gemini with his arms around him.
"Oh my dearest! How I've longed to have you close! Come, let's go get married so we can have millions and millions of babies!"

The whole class erupted in laughter.

Mr Canopus didn't seem too impressed. "Haha, very funny. Now sit back down before I send you two girlfriends to the principles office."

Gemini and Leo snickered and sat back in their seats.

"Okay, I guess I'll be the one reading then..."
The teacher flipped through his book.
"Wait, Libra are you texting?"

Libra quickly shoved her phone in her pocket. "N-no sir!"

"Better not be," He muttered, returning his gaze to the book in his hand.

"Um, Mr Canopus?"

"Yes, Libra?"

"Can I go to the washroom?"

Mr Canopus sighed, "Quickly."

Libra scurried our of class and he continued. "Now as I was saying..."

"Mr Canopus!"

"Yes, Leo?"

"Can I go to water fountain?"

Mr Canopus grumbled, leaning on his desk. "Do you kids not know how to do this before class?"

Leo shrugged with a cheeky smile.

"Tch. Go!"

Leo was up and gone, and with what seemed like no more interruptions, Mr Canopus continued.
"Okay, actually, can I have Sagittarius read for Juliet and Lupus read for Romeo?"

"Um, Mr Canopus?"

"What, Pisces?!" He snapped annoyedly.

Pisces shrunk in her seat. "I spilt my water bottle on the floor." She said almost inaudibly, pointing at the puddle in front of her desk next to her broken water bottle.

He sighed, pulling some keys out of his pocket. "Go get a mop from the janitors closet." He handed her the keys and she raced out the door.

Virgo turned behind her to Aquarius while Sagittarius read aloud to the class.