Halloween

Note: Yeah I realize Halloween was ages ago but we're not gonna talk about that...

"Alright, that should just about do it..." Cancer said as finished with Sagittarius' hair, fixing an elastic around her tight braid.

"Thanks, Cance!" Sagittarius beamed before getting up and dashing up the stairs.

"Does anyone else need their hair done?" Cancer asked the zodiacs present.

"I think that's everyone," Pisces answered.

"Thank god, I need to get ready!" Cancer got up from the living room couch and headed up to her room.

Libra came down the stairs with two different costumes hanging from a hanger in each hand.
"Okay, should I go with the flapper dress or the hula girl outfit?"

Pisces turned away from doing Capricorn's makeup and looked at her options.
"Hmm... Hula!"

"No way! The flapper dress would be way better," Capricorn argued.

Pisces frowned at him.
"What would you know?"

"What? Just cause I'm a guy I can't say what outfit looks better?"

"Yeah, might wanna think twice before you call yourself a guy," Scorpio commented from the other couch.

Capricorn looked from Scorpio to the eye makeup Pisces was applying to his face.
"Oh screw you, Scorpio."

"Anyway, go with the hula outfit," Pisces said.

"Gotcha!" Libra raced away.

Then Virgo walked down the stairs dressed as a black cat. She was wearing a black one piece and a hair band with black cat ears. She even painted little whiskers and a black nose on her face.

"Ooo, looking cute Virgo," Pisces cooed.

"Aw thanks Pisces. I was going to dress as an angel but someone just had to put their red shirt in my load of white laundry," Virgo glared over at Scorpio, hands on her hips.

Scorpio shrugged, getting up from the couch. "I didn't know it would turn your dress pink, sheesh."

Virgo rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, you guys should get ready. We should be leaving soon."

"I'm already dressed," Scorpio pointed at himself, flicking up his hood.

"And what are you supposed to be exactly?" Capricorn asked.

"A ghost, duh," Scorpio threw his hands up, trying his best at a ghost impression.

"Ohhh, that's what you are."

"What? Don't I look like one? I have the white sheet and everything."

"Yeah, well, um, I thought it was just a large poncho," Virgo giggled.

Scorpio crossed his arms, pouting. "Shut up."

Pisces smiled at him. "Don't worry! I can give you some makeup and turn you into a cool zombie or something!"

Scorpio perked up at the sound of this. "How about a vampire?"

"Sure!"

She finished with Capricorn's zombie makeup and he went upstairs to put on his costume. Scorpio took off the ghost costume, leaving him in his black jeans and a black t shirt. He sat down in front of Pisces and she began smudging some black eyeliner around his eyes. Then she applied little bite marks to his neck with some fake blood and some dripping from his mouth.