First Day of School

Sagittarius woke to the annoying rings of her alarm and arguing. After slamming her hand on her alarm and pushing herself out of bed, she headed out of her room to find the source of the arguing.

It was the first day of school and in the zodiac house, this meant absolute chaos. Gemini was probably going to pull a prank, Taurus was definitely still sleeping, and Libra would probably make everyone late with her long ass showers. Plus, getting up early had a negative effect on everyone.

Sagittarius found Leo and Aries arguing in the living room about who knew what and grabbed them both by the ear.

"Ow, ow, ow," Leo whined, fidgeting under her grip.

"What the hell, Sag?!" Aries grumbled.

"It's six thirty. I am not listening to you two idiots this early in the morning!"

They nodded in fear and she let go of them. Leo, being dramatic as usual, shrunk away whining to Libra.

Aries rubbed his soar ear. "Someone's a little cranky," He playfully shoved Sagittarius with his elbow.

"Says you," she replied, shoving him back a little harder.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm," She shoved his arm again. "You're basically 'Mr Cranky, don't talk to me till I've had my coffee, Pants'."

"Wow, thanks for noticing I guess."

"No problem," Sagittarius smiled before turning and heading to the kitchen. Only instead of walking through the kitchen entranceway, Sagittarius got close lined on a piece of plastic wrap and slipped onto her butt.

The Gemini twins started laughing and high-fived.

About an hour later, everyone was either down stairs for breakfast or getting ready.

"Ahh! It's the first day of school!" Cancer cried as she raced into the kitchen, grabbed a piece of toast and raced out.

"Don't remind me," Scorpio said as he sipped his coffee.

"Alright, bus is leaving!" Capricorn called from the entrance way as he grabbed the car keys.

"I said don't remind me!" Scorpio groaned.

Once everyone was ready, they piled into the cars and headed off to school.

•••

Huge. So huge. That's all they thought as they arrived at Celestial Academy. And with a name like that, you think they'd have to wear uniforms or something. Thankfully, they didn't.  The zodiacs piled out of the cars and headed for the school doors.

Celestial Academy was a school hidden from the mortal world by heavy magic. Only constellations could attend it.

"I'm so glad we don't have to wear uniforms," Aquarius said.

"I bet I would have looked so hot in a school uniform~" Leo boasted, flicking his hair. Though he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and walked right into the flag pole.

Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, so hot with that bump on your forehead," Libra said as she helped him up.