Prank Wars

"That's right. It's that time of year again!" Gemini announced, hands on his hips with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh no, don't tell me–"

"PRANK WARS!" Aries shouted, throwing his hands up.

Everyone either exchanged nervous glances or excited chatter.

Ever since their run-in during spring break, a strange funk had taken over the zodiac household. No one really vocalized it, or really even put a finger on it, but it was there. The rest of the month was spent training and getting back into the grind of school. This meant things were more on the quiet, more focused side among the group.

Things had definitely been a bit off.
So when the snow started to clear ever so slightly, and the sun peaked out more and more, the mood started to shift. A warmer, less serious mood took over, and everyone was silently thankful.

"Yep, prank wars! Tomorrow is April
first, meaning it is officially prank wars. For the next two days everyone is at risk of being the victim of some totally sweet pranks." Gemini beamed.

"FUCK YES!" Leo screamed, shooting out of his seat. "You all better be ready for me this year cause I'm bringing my A-game! Prepare to watch me win prank wars!"

"Leo, no one really wins prank wars." Libra stated.

"But what if someone did win?" Cancer mused.

"Yeah," Sagittarius nodded eagerly. "We should have a winner!"

"How do you win prank wars?" Capricorn asked.

"Simple. Most and best pranks by the end of the weekend wins." Aries said smugly.

"We need a prize!" Virgo stated.

"Hmm... what could we use?" Leo thought, scratching his chin.

A lightbulb went off in Libra's head and she looked up at him slyly.
"How about your crown?"

Leo's face looked a little shocked. "My crown? Not my crown! It's my prized possession! That crown means the world to me! It's like the most important thing I own!"

Leo probably would have continued rambling on if it hadn't been for the cold look growing in Libra's eyes. "Wow, thanks." She said sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay not the right wording, but still. You know I love you!" Leo scrambled down onto his knees, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Libra giggled, grinning. "I know, I know. I'm just teasing." Then she leaned closer and pecked his lips.

"I think I'm gonna puke..." Aries said under his breath.

Sagittarius heard this and smirked, leaning over to kiss his cheek. Embarrassed, Aries blushed and tried his best at a fake pout but Sagittarius only giggled at his expense. Thankfully for them, the others didn't notice the playful exchange.

Scorpio raced into the room with Leo's gold crown, placing it on the coffee table.
"So the crown is the prize?"

"Yes, but the winner can only keep it for a little while." Libra assured, eyeing Leo to make sure he was satisfied with this.