The Eclipse Zodiac

A/N: This chapter isn't really part of the plot of this book but is more of a filler chapter for fun. The Eclipse Zodiacs are gender swaps of our beloved zodiacs! As you read you'll also see the ships are different!

In the living room, Aries plopped onto the couch, arms crossed over her chest.
"So what should we do?"

"I say we wreck the house." Sagittarius piped up beside her.

"I don't think so." Gemini said, her voice full of warning.

"Why not?" Sagittarius whined.

"Because Capricorn and Virgo would kill us."

This gave Aries an idea.
"Virgooo!" She called. "Can we wreck the house?"

Virgo didn't lift his eyes from his book. "Do what you want sweetie, I'll support you."

Aries smirked over at the two proudly. "See? I say we wreck the house."

Libra walked into the room, sitting down next to Gemini who smiled and wrapped her arm around his.
"What're we doing?"

"We're going to wreck the house." Sagittarius replied smugly.

"No you're not!" Capricorn screeched from the kitchen.

"Aw." The two fire signs and Gemini pouted. Libra just rolled his eyes.

"Well if we're not doing that, I'm gonna go see Cappy." Sagittarius said before getting up.

Virgo put his book down and walked into the living room, giving Aries a kiss on the cheek before sitting down on the other couch.

"Cappy? Damn, they have some cute pet names for each other," Aries turned over to Virgo.
"Why don't we have cute pet names?"

Virgo thought for a second. "Well we could. What would I call you?"

"I don't know, maybe Ari or A..."

"What would you call me?"

Aries paused, thinking before smirking. "How about Virgin–"

"No! Okay, maybe pet names aren't for us."

The cute moment was short lived when Scorpio stomped down the stairs, arms crossed and a fiery look in her eye. She plopped down next to Virgo, who instantly inched away in fear.

"What's up?" Aries finally asked.

"Nothing." Scorpio spat.

"Oh no, she's being all emo again." Gemini said.

This seemed to trigger Scorpio, making her twitch.
"I'm not fucking emo!"

"By emo, you mean emotional, then yeah, Scorpio is emo." Libra spoke up.

Virgo chuckled, "Ha, she's probably on her per-"

Scorpio suddenly whipped out a switchblade and pointed it at his throat.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

Everyone's eyes widened, stunned.

Then Aquarius walked into the room. "Woah, who gave the little emo thing a knife?"

Scorpio pointed the knife at Aquarius.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call her that if I were you." Aries warned, eyes still on the knife in the dark haired girl's grasp.

"CANCER!" Gemini called. "Can you please control your girlfriend?"

Cancer walked in from the kitchen and smiled.
"Awe Scorpi, did someone upset you?"
Cancer sat down and hugged Scorpio, bringing her into his lap. She instantly melted into him.