Niedle

Hey everyone its me Paintedlotus again, how did you like the first chapter? Please tell me! I really want to know how I did.

For this next chapter I dedicate it to nalu_hanna for following me!

Thanks again and please read on!

*********************************

Natsu's POV

The only thing I remembered was something soft, and feeling like my brain was on a roller coaster inside my head. I was so dizzy, but yet the softness stayed with me. Then everything stopped and I suddenly felt fine, I jumped up remembering I was on a mission with Lucy.

"Free!!" I yelled as I sat up, but I noticed Lucy fast asleep in her seat. Face towards the window, me on one side with Happy on the other. She looked so sweet when she was sleeping, I didn't really want to wake her up. Realizing how long I was starring at her I gently shook Happy.

"Nazu...your so mean." He mumbled, not wanting to be awake.

"Sorry buddy, time to get up." I said lifting the sleeping Lucy onto my back.

"Wait she gets to sleep, but you wake me up?!" He pouted.

"Thats a good point..." I realized. "Well, I cant carry both of you."

"Watch you!" Happy flew and landed softly on my head, pretending to be asleep again.

"Hey!" I yelled, but got no answer.

Since it was pointless to argue with a cat, I just walked out of the train before it decided to move again.

The town of Niedle was fairly small, a market lined the streets and all buildings were only one story tall. As he walked through, taking in all the sights he was getting bored. Sightseeing wasn't his forte, when suddenly he smelled fire, a barbecue fire! He bolted towards the smell and found the source, it was a backyard campfire. He waited until everyone had left and then sucked up what was left of the delicious flames. He was happily energized and full. Moving away from the house he felt Lucy stirring on his back. Excited he found a nearby bench and set her down.

Groaning her big brown eyes fluttered open, at first she didn't know what she was seeing but noticed that it was me giving her the biggest smile.

"Morning!" I teased.

"W-where are we?" She chocked.

"Niedle. Smaller than I thought it would be." I answered.

She nodded, gazing at the view of the huge valley of grass.

"Where do we need to go to start the mission?" I asked.

"Oh, right! It says here the Hale residence." She stated examining the paper.

"Great, more rich guys." I complained.

"Hey, being rich isn't a bad thing. By the way, why is Happy asleep on your head?" Lucy pointed to the snoring blue Exceed on my head.

"I woke him up and he got mad." I laughed as I scratched the back of my neck. But Happy accidentally slipped off the top of my head, luckily Lucy was able to catch him. All he did was turn over in Lucy's arm mumbling about Charlie or fish. Lucy and I looked to each other and laughed at how cute he was.

"Come on lets get a map and find where this Hale manor is." Lucy waved me on.