Cloud

How are you all liking it? I really hope you do! It has been so much fun to write, I have other books too called Alockea and Marauder. But you want to read this one!

I dedicate this chapter to truth000, thanks for all your great stories!

Here goes nothing...

*********************************

Lucy POV

Natsu assumed his fighting stance while I pulled out my keys ready to summon any of them.

"You want my stone." The witch looked over each of us then the stone.

"Its not yours, it belongs to old Mr. Hale!" Natsu yelled.

This ticked off the witch, she popped.

"They were the ones that stole it from me in the first place!" She screamed, as wind flew from her mouth and shot at us.

I took a step back. Was there something Mr. Hale hadn't told us? Had he been lying the whole time?

"Leave." The witch said flatly.

"Like hell we will!" Natsu yelled with his fist clenched.

"Kemrapapaoonmigla tahueē glasūdōswe sūfa tahueē dōēty." She chanted her spell in an ancient language. A soft blue mist surrounded her slender body and spued from the encasing forest.

"What's this?" Natsu looked around frantically.

"Lushe..." I heard a week voice from below me, looking down I saw Happy fainted on the ground.

"Happy! Are you alright?" I carried him gently in my arms. "Natsu don't breath it in! It must be toxic." I warned.

I heard him curse under his breath. But surprisingly he ran over to me.

"Take this, for the gas." He unwrapped his precious scarf and put it over my mouth.

Shocked I gripped the fluffy cloth in my hand. He never takes it off let alone give it to someone else!

"I am going to wipe the floor with you!" Natsu stated, his voice muffled from talking into his vest.

The witch just laughed.

"You think a filthy fairy like you can defeat me?"

"What are you laughing at? Fairy Tail isn't weak, we are strong, all of us and if one is lost we help. We all work together! But you are sick, you have no right to judge us!"

Natsu always did have very strong feelings about the guild, after all they are his family. Then again he felt strongly about almost anything.

"Fire dragons Raor!" His swirling vortex of flames directly hit the witch. "He." Natsu chuckled.

But when the smoke disappeared there stood an unharmed, unscratched smelting figure.

"What?!" Natsu screamed in anger.

"Enough fooling around. This will make you leave.

Glasūdōswe bapaoonmidō tahueoonswe glaoonruepa." She held her staff up as she cast her spell. For a while nothin happened, but then the wind started to pick up and the original gas flew away. But a new tornado of poison started to swirl around me, encasing me inside.

"Lucy!" Nastu yelled.

"Natsu! Take Happy!" I threw him over the top of the vortex, making it safely out in time. But I wasn't so lucky, the walls were coming closer and closer. Until I couldn't avoid the gas cloud any longer it enclosed my body, swirling like a mixer. I felt like I was in a sand storm, being tossed around like a doll. But the worst thing was me eyes! They hurt, they felt like they were melting out of my sockets! I screamed at the top of my lungs, the sound was soul ripping and ear piercing.

Holding the side of my head, trying to smash it and end my pain. I kneeled imagining everything I had missed in life. I was dying, yes, of corse I was. What else could it be, this was much too painful for a faint and not dizzy enough. Everything was just going black. Slowly and agonizingly.