Everything is New

This is all the moment you have been waiting for! I know if you have read this far you have been really patient. So without further adu I give you this next chapter.

I dedicate this chapter to LucyAshleyHeartfilia!

Tell me if I am a terrible writer, or a good one!

*********************************

Lucy's POV

Something wet and cold rested on my forehead, why was it disturbing my sleep? I was tired, I had a horrible nights rest and you did not want to see me when I got grumpy. Well now I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I opened my eyes. This was the best decision I ever made, I saw my celling. I took in everything around me, ignoring everything else, just the sights. I saw my desk, outside my window, the couch and Natsu bowing down next to the edge of the bed. Then he looked up shock filled his deep coal eyes. I swear he became more handsome in a week. I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes, but I smiled, I couldn't stop I was so happy! I could see Natsu almost crying too, He showed extreme joy on his face. Looking to Happy he was full on balling, I hugged the small, blue exceed.

"Its okay Happy, everything is okay now." I ended up crying along with him.

"Lushie is back. Lushie is back!" He chanted through his sobs.

I felt arms wrap around me, while I was still holding Happy. Looking up I saw Natsu, he was crying.

"Crying? Is this new?" I asked touching his cheek.

"Everything is new." He suddenly leaned forward and our lips met. I was so shocked that I almost pulled away at first, but slowly I was drowned. Fully enveloped in the moment that I forgot all my problems and my whole focus was on Natsu.

"They liiiiike each other!!" Happy teased.

We both parted blushing, but I was too happy to care that Happy saw us and hugged both of them tightly.

"Oh yeah, Luce. I made breakfast!" Natsu grinned, how I missed that childish face feature. But wait, WHAT?!

"Hold on, you cooked?!" I gasped.

"Why not? Like I said, everything is new." He pulled me into the kitchen. Then released me suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry, its just by instinct not to take you every where." He scratched the back of his head.

"Its okay. I dont mind." I could feel myself blushed slightly.

Then I looked at the food he prepared and the condition of my house. Since I couldn't clean for the week and Natsu was staying over it looked like a tornado swept threw the whole place.

"What have you done to my apartment?!" I screeched.

He only looked around confused, not really knowing what I was talking about.

"Arg, after we go to the guild you are coming right back and cleaning this with me!"

"Alright!" He exclaimed, happy he was able to come back.

"But for now lets eat this...food you have prepared and get to the guild." I sat at the table.

I nearly had to mussel down every bite, keep back a gag. But I kept a smile on my face, Natsu was nice enough to cook for me and I was not going to let it spoil. Happy wasnt thinking and told Natsu his real thoughts on the uncomplimentary food, this was quite unsmart of the cat and got a blow on the head by Natsu. How could I be sad? I could see again! Everything seemed perfect! Yes there was change, but the change was for the better. Like Natsu had said everything is new.

"Time to go to the guild and tell everyone the good news!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my apartment, but I noticed he didn't grab my wrist as usual but my hand and curled his fingers with mine. I could feel my face burn with embarrassment, but why? No one was there. Had Natsu and I really come this close in these few days? Was it really possible for the one I love to return my feelings? This kind of stuff doesn't just happen, not in my life, only in my fantasy novels I read or romance movies! This true love scenario couldn't be happening to me could it?

"Why are you so quiet?" Natsu asked, worry plastered to his face.

"No reason...I was just, enjoying the scenery." I lied, then I decided to make it the truth and took it all in. "It feels like I haven't been here in so long, yet I have walked this path every day. Does that make sense?"

"It makes perfect sense, you haven't been able to see anything in a week. I bet the guild will be really happy to see you and you them." He claimed as we reached the guild.

Part of me wanted to rush inside without a second thought, but the other half stopped and looked at our linked hands, scared to be tackled like last time and that was just a misunderstanding. What would they think of the real thing?! Heck, what was I thinking?

"Hey, whats wrong. I thought you were excited." He held both of my hands and faced me.

"Its not about that. Its about this." I held up our hands. "What is this? How did this happen? Why me? What happened to Lisanna?" I asked so many questions at once.

"This is perfect. Because I love you. You are perfect and Lisanna? She was and always will be that little girl I grew up with." He said with steadiness and confidence, but I was so shocked that I almost fell over. In fact my knees gave out and I was kneeling in front of Natsu with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, I didn't mean to make you cry!" He knelt down and hugged me, I hugged back. We stayed like that for a while until we both realized we had to break.

"Lets do what we came here to do." He breathed.

Nodding we walked hand in hand into the guild.