The Operation

Hey everyone, I am running out of ideas! I need help thinking of things to write, I know how it will end but I want a few more chapters before that. So please tell me what you want to happen and maybe I can put it in!

I dedicate this chapter to BlazingScarlet!

Tell me how you like it!

*********************************

Natsu's POV

Lucy could be healed, she might be able to see again! This was great, but a whole week?! Lucy has barely lasted a day already. How will she do for a week, simple, I will help her every step of the way.

Grandeeney and the Master left the room, it stayed silent for a while until Lucy spoke up.

"I cant believe it..."

"I know, but hey, didn't I tell you that they would find a way?" I smiled.

I could see her blush a bit and smile.

"Now we wait?" She asked.

"Don't see what else we can do." I confessed.

Five days later

"Wait, why cant I go in?!" I yelled frustrated.

"This is the main part of her healing process, no one is allowed in the room!" Grandeeney slammed the door behind her as she entered the infirmary, where Lucy was. Thats where I was supposed to be, right next to her when she needed me and now she needed me. I couldn't go in, but I was going to be the first one to see her when she came out.

Grandeeney had taken Lucy in to finish her operation, there was one everyday, twice a day. But today I couldn't go with her, was this going to be worse than just having Wendy and Grandeeney heal her? What were they doing in there?!

I was pacing the floor, back and forth, back and forth. So much that I was making Erza dizzy.

"Enough!" She grabbed the back of my scarf. "We are all nervous here, but your making it worse!"

"She's right, your having a mental breakdown." Grey stated with his arms folded.

"You're the last person I want to hear that from!" I growled in his face.

"Well maybe its true, volcano!" Our heads banged against each others.

"Your the one who should be entered into a mental hospital, ice cube!"

The small waiting room became a boxing ring and hit each other out until, I was grabbed by my collar.

Crap, this wasn't Grey! Erza slammed our heads together in idiocy.

"This is not the time to be arguing! Lucy is in operation right now, she needs our focus right now." Erza yelled at our knocked bodies.

All though Erza's methods are cruel, she was right. I sat up and turned my back to the others, siting criss-cross-applesauce. I think I scared them, even myself, I sat on the ground and started to think. I hated waiting, couldn't fight, so what else was there to do?

I sat there the whole operation, not moving until I heard that door open. Spinning around I saw Wendy, Grandeeney and Lucy. There was something different about her, her eyes weren't foggy anymore they were back to clear and bright! Lucy really was betting better.

"All done, that was the last step. Now all we have to do is wait." Grandeeney bowed and left back into the room.

"How are you Lucy?" Erza asked timidly.

"I'm fine, the operations have really helped. I can see light now. Like when you have your eyes closed you can see the light through your eyelids. Something sort of like that." She smiled brightly.

How could Lucy always be so positive? Even when terrible things were happening to her she always stayed strong.

"Well lets get you home." Erza took her hand and started to walk towards the door.

"Whaaaaaat?!" I pulled my hair out of my head.

"Sorry Natsu, Im going to take care of Lucy from now on." Erza smiled evilly.

"But Master asked me to take care of her!" I argued.

"NATSU!!" She bellowed, giving her aura and evil glare, then gently turned to Lucy. "Who do you want to stay with you, me or Natsu?"

"Natsu." She said quickly and flatly.

A shocked Erza froze, not believing what she had just heard.

"A-Are you serious?"

"He has done a good job so far and we cant go back on what Master told us specifically to do."

Erza groaned and pushed Lucy over to me, but forgetting that she couldn't see she just fell and I had to catch her.

"You better take good care of her..." Erza's evil aura overwhelmed me, so much that I am pretty sure Lucy felt it.

"G-Got it!" I swore and ran with Lucy out of the building.