A Light in the Dark

Hello, I got some of my first readers! Please tell me if its confusing or hard to understand. I will change it and clear it up so the next readers understand! I really appreciate your comments.

I dedicate this chapter to Animelover272727!

Thank you the few 9 readers I have so far!

*********************************

Lucy POV

I sulk on the floor not believing I just thought a toilet was a sink! I tried to be independent and I completely embarrassed myself. Sadly this isn't the first time its happened, but hey, now at least I have an excuse.

"Luce, I thought I told you not to get up!" Natsu stood me up.

"I was thirsty." I whined.

"Well..." He stopped, not knowing what to say next. I could just imagine his face. "Lets get you back to bed, I will get you water."

He lead me back to my bed and pulled the covers over my lap.

"But its so boring in bed, and I'm not sick!" I fell back spread-eagle style complaining.

"I know but you cant see so you cant move around." He stated.

"What about the couch?" Happy added.

I forgot Happy was there and flinched at a different voice.

"Yes, I like the couch. I always read my boo-" I stopped mid sentence and looked down in depression. I had forgotten, no more reading for me. Not one book, not one measly book. No more more being sucked into a different reality to forget all your life problems and truly believe you are there with your favorite characters. How I could use a book now!

"Why don't we sit at the table." Natsu took my hand and took me to the kitchen table. He sat me down and pushed the chair in, was he being a gentleman? That was defiantly strange. But I just took his kindness with gratefulness, who knows when he will show it again.

"So we could play a game."

"What kind of game could I play." I placed my chin in the palm of my hand, elbow on the table looking bored.

"I have an idea!" Natsu suddenly shouted, making my head slip from my hand in surprise.

"Natsu this isn't one of your brilliant ideas of some beautiful place you want me to see." A drop of sweat floated down the side of my head.

"No, its not. Come on!" He grabbed me and Happy out the door.

Natsu walked me for a while, great now I sound like a dog!

"We are here!" He huffed, sounding proud of himself.

I used every single one of my senses to figure out where we were. A warm breeze flew threw my hair, heard the sound of grass blowing in the wind, everything smelled dry and sweet at the same time. I breath in, the air tasted like wheat.

"Where are we?" I ask in awe.

"A field. Nothing you can knock into here, you can run, laugh be happy!" Natsu grabbed my hands.

"But I don want Lushie to be me!" Happy whined, tears in his big eyes.

"Not literally you, the emotion you were named after. Silly." I laughed. I laughed, maybe I was lightening up already.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" He pulled me further into the field.

I started to run, I ran and I laughed and forgot all my problems with them still being right in front of me. This was way better than a book, it was all because of Natsu, he was doing everything he could for me without a complaint. He always saved me when I was in trouble, helped me when I'm lost and cared for me when I needed him most. He was always there, I always wanted him to be there and never leave. I am just realizing this, but I think I love that bumbling idiot.